Tm vsr g spec vs Ca m24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tm vsr g spec vs Ca m24

yeah was tired lol meant sgm:-) got a stock pile of them.i swear by them.very expensive but in my opinion def worth it. Tho my tanaka m24 always like .4 madbulls better...thanks for the correction:-)

Comment

L96?
      Lol, at the end of the day, if you have the money and patience (as well as willpower in some cases) to do a gun up to the maximum, then one should not out perform the other. I guess it all comes down to which one you like to look of most. However in terms of part availability and ease to upgrade, I would go for the VSR every time.

- Josh

Comment

I would usually allways recomend a TM VSR, but they are expensive to do up.... Yes parts are readily available, they are lightweight, quite compact if you get the Gspec and the hop unit is possible one of if not the best i have used, it just works!

I had a fully done up one running 490 fps taking out 90 metre targets on a good day.

But.... this weekend i went out with a warrior l96, running at 470 fps and all stock but fitted a madbull tightbore and had it all lined up right hitting 70 metre targets all day long hapilly (when i could see my ammo).

The problem is, i spent £35 on upgrading the l96 and a couple of hours tuning it up, but to get the same performance and consistency from a VSR your looking at about £100 atleast in upgrades.

The only thing i am doing to the l96 now is modding the hop arm to apply slightly more pressure and go with using 0.4g bb's in hope i get some more range out of it (80 metres atleast hopefully), i don't see it being impossible but for the price you can't complain really.

I could go for a PDI hop and AEG barrel but i will do a mod for £0 first and see how it goes

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chris_taylor me, a handsome chap :D Find out more about chris_taylor
        Working...
        X