Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Questions about my first gun I'm gunna order

Originally posted by reflexsnipe View Post
    Well if you're after a gun to use at the UW sites, 350fps is a bit hot. You'll need to downgrade it :S
    How much fps is the JG G36C?
    I love the smell of BBs in the morning, smells like...airsofting!

Comment

Read what I typed, lol

Comment

If you get it from 01 then you can get the 1J upgrade.
        Old Feedback: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9500-TaylorB

Comment

Originally posted by reflexsnipe View Post
          Read what I typed, lol
          Im gettin from 01 so can I do something before I order it to get the fps down?

Comment

Originally posted by Lechimp89 View Post
            Im gettin from 01 so can I do something before I order it to get the fps down?
            Originally posted by Taylorb View Post
            If you get it from 01 then you can get the 1J upgrade.
            READ!

When you are on the product click the little drop-down box and select '1J Spring Fitted' option. They will also clean up the GB I think and re-shim/new bearings.

Comment

for an extra £40 you can get a 1j spring fitted like taylor said but I dunno what that will do to the fps
              tbh that moneys better spent on a new battery on a weaker chinese gun, like the aug

Comment

okay thanks guys, the only problem is I'm nit sure when I can order it

Comment

The 1J spring will give you about 330 fps. Having 01 fit a new spring is the best thing you can do at first.

The china GB's are full of grease and need tuning. I think (can someone confirm) that the 1J upgrades include re-greasing/shimming/bearings. The next thing after that is too buy a proper charger and battery.

Comment

Listen to Taylorb, he knows what he's talking about. You really cant go wrong with a JG G36, a friend of mine slid down a rocky cliff on one and there wasn't a mark on it.

Comment

Originally posted by amandla36 View Post
                      Listen to Taylorb, he knows what he's talking about. You really cant go wrong with a JG G36, a friend of mine slid down a rocky cliff on one and there wasn't a mark on it.
                      I am listening to him but I cant put this plan into effect yet

Comment

Get Vapextech Battries 1500mah in either 8.4 V or 9.6 V, accept no substitutes.

I've been running the older Vapextech 1400mah 8.4V for about a year and I'm now swapping over to the 9.6's

Available very cheaply from a shop selling components.
                        "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Lechimp89 Find out more about Lechimp89
                        Working...
                        X