• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JG G36C or JG AUG? help me please!

definatly G36C i got 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there perfect

Comment

i think people are talking sense when they say there's not much difference, the aug is a bit heavier in my experience but delivers slightly better groupings at longer range due to the barrel length. i'm using a jg aug a3 at the minute, i've not got any complaints really and i've had it for at least a year which says something about the jg build quality i think.

it's probably worth saying, they both use a version 3 gearbox so for the internals at least, there's no difference on the upgrade front.

hope this helps

Comment

Depends on your style, I like solid reliability and lots of rounds so I'd go for the g36c, I especially like that fact fou can stick the mags together for that added state of readiness. That said both these take mini batteries, for your first gun, it might be worth considering going for somehting that takes large batts.

Comment

^ or just use a little of your left over cash to buy a second battery.

Comment

Get an AUG dude. As aeviv said, performance is gonna be pretty much the same stock. Every beginner gets the 36c, why not tread your own path?
            Cheap Rifle Wrap for Sale!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...798#post371798

Comment

As a JG G36C owner i would say that they are not as 'perfect' as people make out.

I dunno about others but there is a bit of creaking on my one (even after checking all the screws) and the hop-up unit was pretty poor also. I've since ditched the JG Hop-up unit/barrel and replaced with a TM unit, Madbull Rubber, H-nub and a Madbull tightbore Barrel.

Also, clip-together mags are great until you drop them, the brittle plastic studs/receivers break very easily.

It's a very good gun but not without it's (minor) issues.

Comment

I have a AUG Military and it is a very nice weapon, good range, spot on the target and is easy to use. Its down to if you like the looks really ,plus side is very few are seen on the skirmish field :D:D:D

Ask about joining the UNIT

Comment

g36c - its light small easy any mine ranges about the same as an m4
                  my other gun is an m16 and i would choose the g36c every time and i only play woodland

in woodland
                  the pros of the g36c is that u can out manuver anyone else on the field making the range issue not and issue
                  sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

hanoen Find out more about hanoen
                  Working...
                  X