is the make vfc any good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: is the make vfc any good

Having worked on several my opinion would be that externally they are brilliant but the internals are very much below par. Especially considering the high price they command.

Comment

I don't know what their cheaper M4's are like but for externals they are very hard to beat.

I would take their AK's above any other apart from maybe RS.

The Scar is CNC Aluminium so I would hope they are brilliant externals...lol.

There is no way G and P are better. There is nearly always a slight gap between upper and lower recievers with G and P. The VFC externals I have seen don't have this.

Internal wise both the G and P and VFC benifit from some tinkering but both work out of the box.

I would much rather tinker with a gear box than have to swap all the externals to improve ANY of my guns. Much better and cheaper.

But you are right it is pointless as you would have to be a noob to think they are no good.
      Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

i really rate my VFC PDW....i havent experienced any problems with it at all in the 20 months that ive owned it....the internals have not let me down,and the externals are just beautiful
        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

just read the ai magazine and they did a review of four scars the g&g, the classic army, the ares and the vfc have a guess which one came out on top

Comment

My old vfc scar was great never missed a beat
            sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

V.A.K The blindest airsofter in the uk, when i play i can't see what I'm doing, which means anything vaguely human shaped is a viable target!! ;) Find out more about V.A.K
            Working...
            X