• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Zeroing a scope

you and the other 30000

Comment

Ermm I dont know if you actually read the thread, im guessing not as it was 2 weeks dead anyway? But we where the only ones who mentioned the hop?

My feed back
      http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

Thanks guys I will try the mentioned things.

My hob isnt that great and Ive been rearly struggling to get an aftermarket one anywhere, but I will give it a go.

CA M15A4 CQB
        TM M.E.U
        KSC Mac 11
        Warrior G22

Comment

What rifle have you got, I assume it's the G22?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nice_guy_andy View Post
            By controlled shots I mean that your taking your time and your breathing is regulated.

"It is essential for the firer to get his breathing correct prior to firing. the most natural time is that of "natural respiratory pause". this is the point when the firer has exhaled two-thirds of his lung capacity and has reached the natural pause in the breathing cycle, and is at his most relaxed. this period lasts only a few seconds but can be extended to up to about eight seconds before the lack of oxygen will degrade the eyesight and induce discomfort and tension into the firer, affecting the stability of his position.
            This natural pause is the obvious point at which to release the shot and should also be used to perfect the aim, prior to taking two deep breaths to test and adjust the position before the moment of release. When breathing, the correct point of aim will lead to the cross hairs moving up and down over the target, with the point of aim being achieved at the natural pause."

Marksmanship Principles
            1) The position and hold must be firm enough to support the weapon.
            2) The weapon must point naturally at the target without any undue effort.
            3) The sight picture must be correct.
            4) The shot must be released and followed through without disturbance to the position.
            ohh thanks i might use these tips when doing my sight. although first need to get rifle repaird :P

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Aaron Find out more about Aaron
            Working...
            X