Absolute Noob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Absolute Noob

Loads of good advice there. I would say,check out your nearest site,either on their website,or from anyone who plays there.Then get yourself along and see what the other players are using. Ask questions. Most of the airsofters i have met are happy to give advice, and tell you why they use particular guns and kit.
    As stated previously, the Zeroin forums have loads of info for you.
    Good luck.
    Cheers. Steve.

Comment

Anything from the "eyewear" section from zeroin will do, they obviously would not sell a product which doesn't do it's job, especially something as important as glasses.

I believe to get the UKARA it is 3 plays in 2 months, make sure on the first go you mention that you want to get your ukara. You have to sign a form at my local to start the process to recieve your UKARA.

Make sure you don't rely on too much information given from COD as this will make you public enemy #1 on this forum lol

While gas pistols are every cool to shoot and realistic, they do not offer much use as their accuracy is rather poor. I'm not saying they are useless but they are diffinately not recommended as a first time player's primary weapon.

Also, just agreeing with other people but try before you buy.

Good luck
      "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

Originally posted by Christo View Post
        Anything from the "eyewear" section from zeroin will do, they obviously would not sell a product which doesn't do it's job, especially something as important as glasses.

I believe to get the UKARA it is 3 plays in 2 months, make sure on the first go you mention that you want to get your ukara. You have to sign a form at my local to start the process to recieve your UKARA.

Make sure you don't rely on too much information given from COD as this will make you public enemy #1 on this forum lol

While gas pistols are every cool to shoot and realistic, they do not offer much use as their accuracy is rather poor. I'm not saying they are useless but they are diffinately not recommended as a first time player's primary weapon.

Also, just agreeing with other people but try before you buy.

Good luck
        Thank you for that information! dont worry im not a COD fanboy.

Ill have a go with other peoples before i start to purchase my gun selection!

Comment

everyone else has pretty much covered everything but i just wanted to say top marks for getting into this the right way and actually doing your ukara research! youll do fine here

take note though (if no ones mentioned it already): ukara is not a license its a defense for having imitation firearms

if you do have any further questions though feel free to ask me il be happy to help where i can

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Welshy23 Find out more about Welshy23
          Working...
          X