Cm16 Carbine. Yay or Nay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cm16 Carbine. Yay or Nay

Okay Thanks. Would i need to do anything to the Cm16 or would i need to just take the Carry handle/ Rearsight off and put the Red dot on ? xD
    sigpic

Comment

just take the carrying handle off. easy enough. i have the G&G GR16 with blowback. as far as i was aware the CM 16 doesnt have blowback. my friend has one and that doesnt have it. my GR16 does though.

i've had my G&G for 3 years now and its still going strong.
      sigpic
      BlackWing Mercenaries
      http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001675142920

Comment

Originally posted by sam190jwigley View Post
        just take the carrying handle off. easy enough. i have the G&G GR16 with blowback. as far as i was aware the CM 16 doesnt have blowback. my friend has one and that doesnt have it. my GR16 does though.

i've had my G&G for 3 years now and its still going strong.
        Yeah Looks Good :D, I plan on keeping my Carbine for 4 years at the most xD I hope it keeps it self together.
        sigpic

Comment

Also the button that releases the spring tension. Should i push that after a skirmish.
          sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Monster Airsofter Hi, Im Jed and Airsoft is a big part of my life, Everywere you look in my home you will find items to show it. Gun hanging on my wall, BBs spread all over the house and bits of dpm here there and everywhere. I'd prefer mil sim but any airsoft is good airsoft, ive only tried Ground Zero and Challenge leisure but will try others like Tier 1, The Sandpit, Ambush and Combat South. Find out more about Monster Airsofter
          Working...
          X