• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Im stuck on what to get?

Originally posted by Dusty2 View Post
    are they any good?
    well supprisingly, yer. it is actually.
    its proper noisy but sounds fine. i gave it rare hammering and its still cool! im robbing parts from it, but it is good. i wouldnt count on them though. i mean i never skirmished it. it was just a test dummy really:D

Comment

Originally posted by THE-ROGER View Post
      get an ares g36c
      id rather get a JG

Comment

Originally posted by sniperiain View Post
        well supprisingly, yer. it is actually.
        its proper noisy but sounds fine. i gave it rare hammering and its still cool! im robbing parts from it, but it is good. i wouldnt count on them though. i mean i never skirmished it. it was just a test dummy really:D
        ok cool, i had one of the older silver ones and that didnt last to long, which is why i asked, good to know they have improved

back to square one then

Comment

well, i think that they are fine, just get a decent motor, so if there are any faults the motor will sort them out with pure brute force!

Comment

ive got a decent G&G motor out of my CM m4 :D surprisingly good

Comment

My d-boys has the black motor and it seems pretty well bullet proof.

Regarding a previous post, if I was getting a G36, I'd go for the Ares as well. Proper trades and the correct materials rather than the standard ABS that TM and JG use.
              sigpic

Comment

My first Airsoft gun was a TM G36c. I bought that 3 years ago (bought 3rd hand at the time) I used it every game for 2 years. I've now sold it onto a friend and it's still working away. Think Im going to buy it back on the cheap. Legends in reliability if you stick with the 8.4v.

I also bought a JG G36 after the TM on the cheap brand new for £60.
                Felt much more sturdy, solid, no creaks however didnt have the ROF like the TM did nor the range provided by the TM hop

Comment

if you got the monies, go for CA36c (or whatever variant) and get a Tm hop chamber, leads to godly results. Prowin chambers are meant to be pretty good also

Comment

Ive had a Marui AK B spetsnaz for about 5 years... fair enough not the most usage possible but its got to have had 30 - 40,000 rounds through it and never missed a beat... when i bought it was pretty much only marui worth touching... but i dunno what else is good nowadays.

I swear whenever i go skirmishing people always seem to have problems either broken guns or misfiring like mad...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dusty2 Find out more about Dusty2
                    Working...
                    X