Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Advise please on these (SRC, Evolution, VFC).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Advise please on these (SRC, Evolution, VFC).

I paid, all-in, about £80 for the full madbull setup (all brand new and from UK retailers).

No problems that I can see using a suppressor instead of a longer outer barrel. Although it's a floating RIS (which can sometimes overhang the barrel screw) in this case the gas block is clear of the RIS so won't get in the way at all. It's a standard CCW fitting, so loads of choice when you're shopping for a suppressor.

Your profile doesn't say where you are, but if you're near GZW I'll be there next game (this Sunday) and you can have a look and try it on the range if you'd like.
    sigpic

Comment

I live in Lincolnshire and work weekends (part of the reason I have so much time to decide on which AEG to get as I only get Mondays and Tuesdays off). Realistically the gun is not going to get heavy use as I only get to do evening skirmishing (no sites seem to do full days on Monday or Tuesday, even if they did I expect I would be the only one there lol). So once every 2-4 weeks is a realistic figure for how often it will be used, and for 3-5hours of evening gaming not 36 hour milsim events.
      Thanks for the offer though it is much appreciated. I have been looking all over trying to find what fitting the suppressor is and now i know :-)
      Cheers again,
      Ben.

Comment

No worries mate, anything else just give me a shout.
        sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

leverb01507 Find out more about leverb01507
        Working...
        X