Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: lightweight small smg gas or electic for sidearm

Originally posted by Bachelarius View Post
    KSC/KWA M93R - puts a real smile on your face, really. Is a pistol with the fire power of a rifle. Really holds its own in cqb.
    Definitely! My KSC M93R II is a beaut... I may have screwed up the flow valve in my bone idle tinkering but it still works wind, rain or sun shine!
    the New GBB MP7s are supposed to be the nuts, they shound the part and according to a mate of mine, they are reliable as anything.
    With regards to weather, just choose your gas correctly.
    For example, running abbey ultra this weekend on my SCAR-L was a fail and a half. If Bachelarius didnt have his propane I would have been shafted!
    Kiran Payne
    TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
    Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

As much as I love the mp9, it's neither small nor light in comparison to the mac11/m93r/etc. Same goes for the the mp7 (unless you mean the TM which is at least light)

Comment

another very good gun for cqb is the g&g ump light massive 500rds high caps and when stock is folded it is shorter than g36 and most mp5 varients and with the silencer fitted a brilliant stealth weopon

Comment

Originally posted by baddbaz View Post
          another very good gun for cqb is the g&g ump light massive 500rds high caps and when stock is folded it is shorter than g36 and most mp5 varients and with the silencer fitted a brilliant stealth weopon
          does the silencer make the gearbox silent? wow

Comment

got to play with the new toptech 2011 version in shop today and with the silencer on was a very quiet gun ,version 3 gearbox fitted now . was a very loud gun without the silencer on though .....

Comment

ended up with a gbb kwa mp7, beast of a cqb weapon and sidearm shot a guy on full auto, he shouted shiiiiiit and fell over in the mud mwahahaha!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

aptom i wish i could play airsoft every day. Find out more about aptom
              Working...
              X