Overpressure valves in TM mags.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Overpressure valves in TM mags.

Mate, if you use it at work and it's all OK, I'll quite happily take you're advice on it. I know I was told not to, but that may well have been in a specific situation that I can't remember.
    sigpic

Comment

WD40 will fook seals but as I said i've used vaseline on my gas gun O seals without anymore than the usual problems. Just a case of keeping it up I've found. Then again back when I started skirmishing people used to use 6b pencil lead to lube the slides on their gbb's as they didn't trust the new fangled abbey stuff. Guess it's just different strokes/different folks.
      Originally posted by tackle
      For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

vasaline eats latex rubber ie does not mix with condoms or latex cloths to well (wonder what specific situation you were thinking)

the rubber used in orings is not latex and is therefor mostly ok .

Comment

It may well have been
          sigpic

Comment

"It may well have been"

Nice.
            Originally posted by tackle
            For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

amandla36 Find out more about amandla36
            Working...
            X