Pistols... im so confused.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pistols... im so confused.

I'm bored now ,this is my last pistol thread comment.
    Tm ,Wa , Marushin ,Tanaka ,Mgc ,Hfc ,Maruzen ,Ksc ,Kwa.
    I have and love them all . My advice ,get what ever you like
    The look of .

Comment

Well i doubt i'll really be looking to upgrade, apart from possible a flash light etc. but that's universal mostly. FPS will be fine, as I don't think i'll be using it as a solo weapon too much. If i don't end up with a KWA i might just go TM and stick with the plastics. £85 for an apparent crummy Guarder kit that i'll have to spray myself doesn't sound too apealing... especially as it will come to a price of a reasonable AEG :/

Tm takes Pro gas and higher powered ones take Ultra or Green/Propane right?
      Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

Originally posted by heroshark View Post
        I'm bored now ,this is my last pistol thread comment.
        Tm ,Wa , Marushin ,Tanaka ,Mgc ,Hfc ,Maruzen ,Ksc ,Kwa.
        I have and love them all . My advice ,get what ever you like
        The look of .
        same here
        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by Tariq182 View Post
          Well i doubt i'll really be looking to upgrade, apart from possible a flash light etc. but that's universal mostly. FPS will be fine, as I don't think i'll be using it as a solo weapon too much. If i don't end up with a KWA i might just go TM and stick with the plastics. £85 for an apparent crummy Guarder kit that i'll have to spray myself doesn't sound too apealing... especially as it will come to a price of a reasonable AEG :/

Tm takes Pro gas and higher powered ones take Ultra or Green/Propane right?
          Originally posted by heroshark View Post
          I've know stock tm's run years on green .My mate has a first edition tm gbb m9 he runs on green , it must have been going 15 odd years
          derp

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Tariq182 Your local Gamer, Airsofter, Biker and Bassist! Engineer. Find out more about Tariq182
          Working...
          X