KWA/Umarex USP advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KWA/Umarex USP advice

Hi Guys, I'm getting a new GBB after christmas and I wanted to know whether the KWA/Umarex USP full size is a a good pistol. Every other pistol I have had, has been Marui and I know how awesome they are but the USP is one of my favourite pistols and TM don't make them So, basically are they on par with (or similar to) Marui? Or would it just be a safer bet to go with the TM Glock 18c?

Thanks guys!
    TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
    TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Re: KWA/Umarex USP advice

The review from Airsoft Action magazine on the glock 17 TM came second to the KWA glock with its system 7 and high flow valves giving better fps and eficiency oer the tm... i'd move on mate, better for less wonga too! tm was so last year

Comment

Yep anything with the new kwa/ksc ns2 system gets great reviews, it's a no brainer
      Western arms pistol parts needed please pm me
      Any Full Metal WA pistols? Sell me them!!

Comment

So the Umarex USP is NS2?
        TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
        TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Comment

as long as it is the kwa version then yes
          TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

you could get the tm mk23. however you want blowback .

Comment

or you could get the asg/kwa mk23 with higher fps, a silencer that actually extends the barrel, and it works out a lot cheaper!

Comment

I would recomend a KSC USP.45 NS2. (Taiwan Version) Mine cost me only £130 new and i have just purchased 3 extra mag's from zeroone for £24.95 each.

I will upload a few photos in a min.

Comment

Originally posted by gunslinger11 View Post
                  I would recomend a KSC USP.45 NS2. (Taiwan Version) Mine cost me only £130 new and i have just purchased 3 extra mag's from zeroone for £24.95 each.

I will upload a few photos in a min.

+1 the ksc is the best USP around its npas compatible too and no lame trades like kwa. Japan version is most realistic but thats nit picking!

Comment

Sorry cant post photos at the moment, i have left my camera on the ship. Like bladerider says the Japan version has complete trades however it is like an extra $100 and to me a few trades are not worth that much. Besides my KSC Taiwan has full trades in the below area's.

The left side of the slide. Complete trademarks. Nice quality.
                    The left side of the grip. Very nice HK USP trade.
                    The magazine has the bullet count windows and numbers clearly stamped into the mag.
                    The underframe has full HKInc. Trades and what i am told is a unique serial number for my USP.
                    The exposed part of the barrel where the ejection port is has full trades including the cal. (.45 AUTO) and also the unique serial number.

The only gay part is the MADE IN TAIWAN sticker that has been stuck on the slide just above the trigger. EDIT: The sticker has now been removed and has left no sticky resedue. My USP.45 NS2 from KSC (Taiwan) is now perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by -Archer- View Post
                      Hi Guys, I'm getting a new GBB after christmas and I wanted to know whether the KWA/Umarex USP full size is a a good pistol. Every other pistol I have had, has been Marui and I know how awesome they are but the USP is one of my favourite pistols and TM don't make them So, basically are they on par with (or similar to) Marui? Or would it just be a safer bet to go with the TM Glock 18c?

Thanks guys!
                      Maruie may have been the best two years ago but i am sorry times move on, my TM Glock has been sat in its box ever since my USP turned up purely because these guns are just the best of the best.

My USP has been left totally stock as we speak and it beats my upgraded TM Glock hands down.

My Glock had well over double spent on it compared to my USP as follows.

KSC USP- £147shipped.
                      KSC 3X mags- £74.85
                      KSC TOTAL- £222

TM Glock-£100
                      TM 3X mags-£84
                      Shooters Design Metal Slide-£97
                      4X High flow valves- £20
                      6.03 inner barrel-£35
                      150% spring set-£8
                      TM Glock Total-£344

People are going to say that price comparison is not fair; however i am afraid that it is fair. I had to pay out more money to get the TM Glock performing to its best. The KSC USP already exceeds that performance stock so i don’t have to spend more money. Simple.

In the future i may do the following to my KSC however not until I have sold my TM and replaced it with a NS2 Glock

High flow valves, and a 6.04 TB -that really is all that needs doing.

Comment

Only difference between the taiwan and japan versions i know of is the trades and ser num over the right grip. If you really wanted you could get it engraved but screw that! The jap version also seems a bit harder to come by.

Comment

Originally posted by bladerider View Post
                          Only difference between the taiwan and japan versions i know of is the trades and ser num over the right grip. If you really wanted you could get it engraved but screw that! The jap version also seems a bit harder to come by.
                          On the right grip i have... US.Lot.5.309.815 Thats good enough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by gunslinger11 View Post
                            On the right grip i have... US.Lot.5.309.815 Thats good enough for me.
                            Top of grip behind the trigger? Some where blank there but that may (obviously) have changed. I think RS has Heckler & Koch before the number but who cares. The number is a patent or ser cant remember which.

I will have one soon but not soon enough! How's it preform out in the cold with cold mags?

Comment

Perfectly, i always work on the ratio of one mag fill to one bb fill, however i know i could easily go for 3bb fils to every gas fill. My marui used to vent in anything under 10oc however my USP faced a temp of only 2oc last week and still was pumping out over 320fps.

Yeah it looks to be a patent number, my final point about these guns is their is no wobble, i can shake the gun about and i can honestly say the slide/mag/grip does not wobble atall! The build quality is really firm and strong. Unlike my TM that when you shake it sounds like a bus going down a cobble street.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

-Archer- Proud member of 'Black Arrow' If you'd like to contact me with more ease than PM's, Email me at [email protected] :) Find out more about -Archer-
                              Working...
                              X