KWA/Umarex USP advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KWA/Umarex USP advice

Only Gripe i have with my KWA/UMAREX USP is that it came with a crappy Plastic outer barrel.I plan on getting a steel slide and barrel for mine eventually. Oh and mags for KWA guns seem to be a real pain in the arse to get hold of

Comment

really? there is a shop probably no more than 18 miles from the centre of Brum that stocks KWA....

Comment

All major stockist won't order anymore KWA i've heard. Chatting to a shop owner and he told me KWA got in a huge lawsuit with glock set them back for a bit.

Been looking for thier PTP stuff and its impossible
        Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

Thats pretty dam impressive, i've asked the question before but you can never be sure enough. That or i'm a tad ocd....prob both.

Oh dear, looks like i'll be living off buttered bread and smokes for the next while until i have one with a steel slide!! Hello M.r RA-TECH

Interesting you say that about 'wobble' its the first thing i do when i pick up a pistol is shake the shit out of it. I'm used to wa pistols and the main reason i like them so much is the quality of parts fitment but they are still a bit poor in colder weather. Most of my mates use china co2 stuff but i find them cheap nasty crap and shops still sell them for about 140 euros. RIP OFF!!
          Western arms pistol parts needed please pm me
          Any Full Metal WA pistols? Sell me them!!

Comment

Originally posted by madwelshman View Post
            really? there is a shop probably no more than 18 miles from the centre of Brum that stocks KWA....
            Stocks and "in stock" are two totaly different things...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tariq182 View Post
              All major stockist won't order anymore KWA i've heard. Chatting to a shop owner and he told me KWA got in a huge lawsuit with glock set them back for a bit.

Been looking for thier PTP stuff and its impossible

Thats why they brought out the no trades PTP range!! But still widely available, dont Z1 still stock them

Comment

Originally posted by bladerider View Post
                Thats pretty dam impressive, i've asked the question before but you can never be sure enough. That or i'm a tad ocd....prob both.

Oh dear, looks like i'll be living off buttered bread and smokes for the next while until i have one with a steel slide!! Hello M.r RA-TECH

Interesting you say that about 'wobble' its the first thing i do when i pick up a pistol is shake the shit out of it. I'm used to wa pistols and the main reason i like them so much is the quality of parts fitment but they are still a bit poor in colder weather. Most of my mates use china co2 stuff but i find them cheap nasty crap and shops still sell them for about 140 euros. RIP OFF!!
                I wouldnt worry about the outer barrel, this one is defenetly plastic, but i am sure the thing will not break anytime soon.

One thing i cant stand is a pistol that rattles, i have a KJW Glock and it is good, i could run it over with a truck and it would still work but it rattles whenever i run with it. Drives me up the wall sometime. These really are built with quality and durability in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Coz View Post
                  Only Gripe i have with my KWA/UMAREX USP is that it came with a crappy Plastic outer barrel.I plan on getting a steel slide and barrel for mine eventually. Oh and mags for KWA guns seem to be a real pain in the arse to get hold of
                  Your not looking very hard at all, google it mate there easy to come by

EDIT: Here ya go http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=5676
                  Last edited by bladerider; 16 December, 2011, 20:42.

Comment

Originally posted by bladerider View Post
                    Thats why they brought out the no trades PTP range!! But still widely available, dont Z1 still stock them
                    Well i can't find em :P
                    Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

Originally posted by Tariq182 View Post
                      Well i can't find em :P
                      Search for ksc mate, same thing but better. I havent looked recently tho,few 4 sale in here with mags

Comment

Originally posted by tisane View Post
                        Stocks and "in stock" are two totaly different things...lol
                        well.... seeing as he has "IN STOCK" over 190 guns now, 25-30 of which are pistols, it may be a good chance.... have you called the shop?

Comment

Originally posted by madwelshman View Post
                          well.... seeing as he has "IN STOCK" over 190 guns now, 25-30 of which are pistols, it may be a good chance.... have you called the shop?
                          If its who I am thinking of, I wouldn't go to him if he was the last surviving airsoft shop on the planet.

In Cannock by any chance?

Comment

and why would that be then?

Comment

^^ He sold me a Crappy JG Glock 18c as a KWA Glock 18c,i didn't realise it was JG until a long time after (i was new to it all) it broke within a week. And a mate of mine a sniper rifle that broke within a month.

I have also since heard stories of someone who has taken their gun in to have a complete set of brand new systema internals put in, just to have it break on the first skirmish, turned out they just put some crappy old second hand internals in and kept all his systema stuff.

Unless it has changed hands within the last 2 1/2 years then i wont go back again.

Comment

Ah, thought I remembered the forum name, yeh well don't believe all the stories you hear fella or you'll be looking under your bed for the boogy man and father Christmas doesn't really exist, sorry to burst your bubble

My g&p moe broke on the first game ever used... Duff tracer ammo, bought online, that phils fault? Or g&p's? Nah, user error, they still fixed it for free!

You stick to ema... Lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

-Archer- Proud member of 'Black Arrow' If you'd like to contact me with more ease than PM's, Email me at [email protected] :) Find out more about -Archer-
                                Working...
                                X