Which Shotgun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which Shotgun?

as another said, the G&P stock as ace, or if you can pick one up cheap, get the long version stock.

personally, i need a stock on my shotty.

Boris
    K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

That site looks excellent.

I have a good scenario for it: You run, I shout stop. When I catch you, I pin you to the floor and we all shoot you in the head. Afterwards, we find that you were a neutral and not on either team!
      sigpic

Comment

fortunately the british reputation for botched train arrests/executions hasn't extended into hong kong... yet. they still think we're ok. which is fine with me.

and.. eh.. i'm not into the stock. personal preference i guess.

and actually, the situation was as follows..

we marvel at the incredible setup, and get ready for the game.
        we plan our defence strategy carefully and concisely. quickly setting up a perimeter.
        load up, check guns, nod to each other.
        we check entry points and silently communicate via hand signals.
        we wait.
        we continue to wait.
        someone says 'the train is now approaching,' and we all burst out laughing.
        many other mtr quotes continue, including 'please stand back from the doors,'
        we get shot to sh!t

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Picked up the ACM500. I was a little disappointed with the performance. Although I didnt chrono it It doesn't seem very powerful. Fired at an old airsoft cardboard gun box I had lying around. From about 6ft it didn't penetrate the box. well actually it did, just!! bb's didn't go right through though. Now this may be down to the fact it is a gas gun and it was bloody cold last night so that will affect performance but even so it seemed a little weak. It fired 8mm .38g bb's so this might also be a factor.

Plusses are it has a nice solid feel to it, it racks a damn sight easier than a springer it is fairly accurate, "plastic" wood stock looks nice but feels a little light. Downside are, seemingly low fps and power (cold related?) and bb's may be hard to get hold of being 8mm. I certainly wouldn't pay 130 quid which is what these seem to be retailing at but since i got it for 50 I am happy enough
          Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

If you have the money the Airsoft Surgeon mossberg replica is meant to be insane. Works like a real shotgun, ala no inner barrels. Just one massive hole. Super expensive when you factor in the shells, which you will probably loose as they are ejected after each shot.
            SAVE OUR SPORT
            http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

Originally posted by apmaman View Post
              If you have the money the Airsoft Surgeon mossberg replica is meant to be insane. Works like a real shotgun, ala no inner barrels. Just one massive hole. Super expensive when you factor in the shells, which you will probably loose as they are ejected after each shot.
              Airsoft surgeon/Tanaka, is what you mean.

The tanaka guns are expensive, but the most realistic airsoft shotgun you'll get.

The shells are ejected after each shot, but you use a shell catcher to prevent losing them, theyre damn good guns and i'd love to have one after using a team mates.
              Dboys KAC PDW - PEQ - Lipo - 2x midcaps - £150ono
              Classic Army B&T MP5A5 - Battery - 2x midcaps - £200ono
              2x Clone M9 GBB - 1 Mag Each - £50ea ono

Comment

Originally posted by jfox61 View Post
                Picked up the ACM500. I was a little disappointed with the performance. Although I didnt chrono it It doesn't seem very powerful. Fired at an old airsoft cardboard gun box I had lying around. From about 6ft it didn't penetrate the box. well actually it did, just!! bb's didn't go right through though. Now this may be down to the fact it is a gas gun and it was bloody cold last night so that will affect performance but even so it seemed a little weak. It fired 8mm .38g bb's so this might also be a factor.

Plusses are it has a nice solid feel to it, it racks a damn sight easier than a springer it is fairly accurate, "plastic" wood stock looks nice but feels a little light. Downside are, seemingly low fps and power (cold related?) and bb's may be hard to get hold of being 8mm. I certainly wouldn't pay 130 quid which is what these seem to be retailing at but since i got it for 50 I am happy enough
                Mine's been chrono'd at 330, with 5 shots fired. If you don't fully load the tubes, then the fps will be way up on that as the gas is pushing less weight.

Check for leaks, it sounds like you may have a problem and leaks are common with these.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stealth1911 View Post
                  Airsoft surgeon/Tanaka, is what you mean.

The tanaka guns are expensive, but the most realistic airsoft shotgun you'll get.

The shells are ejected after each shot, but you use a shell catcher to prevent losing them, theyre damn good guns and i'd love to have one after using a team mates.
                  Thats the ticket.
                  SAVE OUR SPORT
                  http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

Had a go with my buddys acm500, didn't think much to it. I modded it for him, this was the 6mm version though. I dropped the load to 3bbs per shot, tightened up the hammer spring ,and made a hop .I then decided I quite liked it

Comment

this is why i got spring.
                      during my game the other day i ran out of gas - so the m3 was perfect.
                      i'll admit you have to put a little strength into cocking it, but i don't mind. i got just under 1j of power, 3 bbs each shot.
                      and it has shells, but it doesn't eject them. which is the perfect skirmishable weapon. shell ejectors are tasty - and could even work for cqb, or with a catcher, but i think they're more of a collector's item..

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

The Laughing Man i want you to hit me, as hard as you can.. Find out more about The Laughing Man
                      Working...
                      X