Collapse

UKARA/defence question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright mate i expect like most of us who started playing airsoft youve been bitten by the bug and will probably end up going alot more than the required 3 times in 2 months. By all means go and enjoy yourself at a new site but if youve already registered at one site then my advice would be to use this place as a means of getting UKARA registration. It will be easier.

Comment

Re: UKARA/defence question?

I will not be paying for site membership when I get my 3rd stamp (eventually) from what will be on paper my local site. I have 3 stamps and a signature from the site management, to hell with paying money for them to send it off for me, I'll do that when I buy something from a retailer.

I find it fascinating how grey the VCRA is with regards to Airsoft.

Useful info in this thread guys, keep up the good posting
      King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
      https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
      www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

£10 for a site owner to pass on your paper to the shop they buy bb's to sell to you at profit... its win win for them!

It costs a shop £300 a year to show to any potential court case, that they did their best to insure they were selling within the law... why should site owner profit? why should players pay to prove they are skirmishers?

Comment

Site membership means you get a photo ID site membership card, possibly discount deals with local airsoft shops. With that card a player can go to any airsoft shop and purchase RIFs.

By having photo ID it helps prevent non regular players from obtaining RIFs.

Comment

You only need your ukara number or your postcode, mail order or face to face, if your buying from a reputable dealer, then they can check in seconds, we don't need to see a scrap of paper with a laminated photo on it, that's the whole Point of the database!

Comment

Or heaven forbid you buy it from the retailer at the site, on the day.

For some reason attending a game day seems to imply that you intend to play with your airsoft shooters. hmm
              "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
              Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Comment

A site to the North East of me was charging £25 when the UKARA database first came into effect for an ID Card. It was apparantly required by law so people flocked to it... foolish airsofters, far too ready to part with cash!
                King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
                https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
                www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dwarfy Find out more about Dwarfy
                Working...
                X