Custom's and UKARA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Custom's and UKARA.

After being passed around from different departments/agencies I gave up and just phoned TNT.

Spoke to a very helpful and cheerful lady (to say it was 7pm and she was still working). She created a call for me to the support dept who deal with things like this. They will get hold of customs find out whats the issue and if need be pass on any details they need. So hopefully it will be released today or tomorrow.
    TM MC-51 (Full Systema Energy gearbox and all the other internal fo shizzal)
    Star AW-338 Sniper Rifle
    Maruzen APS Type 96
    TM P226, Tac Master .
    WE SCAR + VFC UGL
    KSC GBB MP7, KSC USP .45 XM survive

Comment

damn and that was me hoping i would get my mich 2000 this week. looks like il be in for a wait too.
      Pathfinders. NI

sigpic

Comment

Got to say tho, TMC in HK and TNT have been a pleasure to deal with.

As for American companies, thats a different story. The owner of redsoldier lied to me, he email me and said that the scope I wanted was in stock but would I be interested in a cheaper alternitive. When I said no I didnt receive anymore email's. Then when I chased my order he told me the scope would be back in stock on the 9th. Some how I don't think it was ever in stock.

Second company Eotac I enquired about their tactical jeans. Sent off what I wanted and haven't heard anything since. So lost interest and bought a pair of Oakley combat jeans.
        TM MC-51 (Full Systema Energy gearbox and all the other internal fo shizzal)
        Star AW-338 Sniper Rifle
        Maruzen APS Type 96
        TM P226, Tac Master .
        WE SCAR + VFC UGL
        KSC GBB MP7, KSC USP .45 XM survive

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Prev Find out more about Prev
        Working...
        X