Again, stereotyping.

you are kidding me right? he met up with me and didnt know i was under age
    You must have missed the part where I said: "As far as I can tell"

Comment

Re: Under 18 walking onto site with RIF

you starting to make me laugh

Comment

hey not sure if anyone mentioned it but over at least if somebody over 18 buys the gun and then "gifts" it to someone under 18 then that's absolutely fine, gifting being giving it to them without receiving any cash infact as the law sais "sell" im pretty sure swaping would be lawful two although don't quote me
        sigpic

Comment

matrix mate, you haven't got it harsh think about it you broke the law weather or not you know about it is irrelevant, getting it harsh would be arrested.

but fair play to you admitting you made the mistake and being open and honest.
          sigpic

Comment

Sorry to but in ,but you would be suprized the amount of people on this forum who don't ask for a valid defense .It's just stupid not to ask.

-Scott

Comment

ok well we're going round in circles ive broken the law unknowingly ive tried my best to fix it thats not good enough so we might as well close this thread unless you wish to carry on

Comment

Originally posted by MaTriiXzZ View Post
                ok well we're going round in circles ive broken the law unknowingly ive tried my best to fix it thats not good enough so we might as well close this thread unless you wish to carry on
                Yes we all live and learn just don't do it again .As people say we learn from our mistakes .

We are not trying to get you into trouble or anything we are trying to make you realize that you have broken the law and trying to make sure that you wont do it again.

-Scott

Comment

well thanks for tho's who sorta stuck up for me nice to know 4+ 18+-year olds can have a good talking with a 15 year old well done to yah ill told you whats happen and asked you advise on what to do yet you fancy lecture so yeah well done.

Comment

Yeh end of story To be honest, focusing on the positive , hes been open and honest and asked us for our advice
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SAS Scott View Post
                      Yes we all live and learn just don't do it again .As people say we learn from our mistakes .

We are not trying to get you into trouble or anything we are trying to make you realize that you have broken the law and trying to make sure that you wont do it again.

-Scott
                      i wish everyone on this forum was as human as you are. ive said this so many time

READ THIS OUT LOUD AND CAREFULLY

IM SORRY FOR THE MISTAKE I HAVE MADE IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN

Comment

i guess he has to have a under age tag too and any1 eles i can snitch on ? its only fair right
                        I would happily have one on my profile. I don't intend to attempt an RIF purchase any-time soon.

Comment

No, your smashing all possible sympathy left, and in doing so reinforcing the reason why the law was put in place to begin with.

As for this:

well thanks for tho's who sorta stuck up for me nice to know 4+ 18+-year olds can have a good talking with a 15 year old well done to yah ill told you whats happen and asked you advise on what to do yet you fancy lecture so yeah fuck you.
                          Case closed...

Comment

User had been dealt with via PM.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MaTriiXzZ Find out more about MaTriiXzZ
                            Working...
                            X