Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Not UKARA Reg but member of site

Originally posted by Gunslinger View Post
    yes z1 accept site membership for purchasing rifs (such as the swap p.a.s.s)

the only 2 uk shops i have come across that don't accept site membership are in London and Peterborough.

so stick to z1 and you should be fine

swat pass sorry

Comment

As said by fizzy and Cracking Day, aslong as the membership is valid and the site is ukara reconised ( defense wise )

then the shop will just call or email the site owners to cross referance the holder of the membership and the id given.

i was only site registered for a year until renewel then also registered my number with UKARA also

so you call the shop or visit give them your site membership number and bingo if joined the ukara scheme is says registered and allowed etc

but you'll be fine,

if those two shops dont allow membership they are abit tight in my opinion, as it is a valid defense..

but hey, you have got the answers on here mate, hope it helps

Comment

Originally posted by wires View Post
        What makes me laugh is when sellers on here state that ukara will be checked, and it never is - every time the ukara database is checked it sends and automated email to the person being checked
        As said by the others, mine was checked when I purchased two RIF's last month... I recevied no email from UKARA.

Comment

I suppose it depends how you check it. Do you contact UKARA themselves? Is that even possible? If just a shop checks it for you then why would you receive an email. It's as simple as logging in, CTRL + F and your name or number. Then they check the address is correct too and what not. I don't see why you would have an email sent out

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

s11 Find out more about s11
          Working...
          X