This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying a wall hanger under UKARA defence

Hey I was just thinking as the ukara defence is that you skirmish and so need your gear to skirmish with, but wall hangers and guns people buy just for home use and will never be skirmished technically should not be sold under ukara defence should they ?

If so what defence should be used to buy them ? I mean someone cant prove that your not going to use them to skirmish with but lets say a shell ejecting 8mm winchester T2 is not exactly a shotgun most people would be able to skirmish with unless your rich and dont care about losing the shells.

Any thoughts anyone ? or does the right to buy mean you have the right to buy no matter what your intended use is as long as its legal ?
    sigpic
    Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Re: Buying a wall hanger under UKARA defence

You have to skirmish to buy. End of story.

Actually, I don't understand what you're saying at all...

Comment

...and last year, at band camp....
      Originally posted by richardy
      Its like preying to the mechbox gods, but preying to the angel of alignment, give us speedy and safe entry into the 1st tooth of life.
      Amen.
      Originally posted by midas
      lol....Oh forgive me gun tech for I have sinned....

Comment

Best way to do what you want is not to buy a gun, but buy the parts to make a gun and then don't fork out on a gearbox...
        Then you have a shell with nothing in it, and as you've bought parts separately you avoid UKARA etc
        "Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9

Comment

You need the defence regardless of if the weapon will be used or not, its that simple mate.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Raguri View Post
            Best way to do what you want is not to buy a gun, but buy the parts to make a gun and then don't fork out on a gearbox...
            Then you have a shell with nothing in it, and as you've bought parts separately you avoid UKARA etc
            Assembling a RIF, whether functional or not, is an offence.

Comment

Agreed

enough said

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
              You have to skirmish to buy. End of story.

Actually, I don't understand what you're saying at all...
              sigpic

Comment

No my exact question is that a ukara defence allows you to buy an airsoft rif to skirmish with so is buying any airsoft rif with no intent to skirmish with it against the rules of the ukara defence this would assume you had site membership and was on the ukara data base. ?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thekonassure View Post
                  No my exact question is that a ukara defence allows you to buy an airsoft rif to skirmish with
                  A defence allows you to purchase. Period.

You can stick a RIF up your arse if you want - but in order to buy one first you must have access to a defence under the VCRA. e.g Site membership/skirmisher/UKARA etc.

Comment

Thought you could make a rif from parts, as the VCRA act only acts on the seller not the buyer?

Or have i got the total wrong end of the proverbial stick?
                    "Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9

Comment

Yup.

Manufacturing / building / assembling (into a RIF) is an offence.

Comment

Hmm, seems the guys at ****** ***** know jack all then :S
                        They told me (after parents bought me an m15a4 off here, obviously not ukara registered), that it was ok my gun was not technically two tone (Seller painted only the stock, nothing else!!!) as the law only applied to the sellers of goods, not the buyers...

Comment

If you want a wall hanger...

Buy Deacs.

More expensive but thats what they are for.

No defence needed.

Comment

unless you have a defence aka site membership then you can build an airsoft gun that would also include spraying your old 2 tone.

I was just asking as the ukara`s defence seamed to be so they could just sell to skirmishers so I just wanted to make sure that they did not have to prove the exact rif was going to be skirmished just that you are actively part of the sport.
                            sigpic

Comment

YES but Deacs cant shoot flys like my 8mm anaconda can lol
                              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

thekonassure Find out more about thekonassure
                              Working...
                              X