Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Ebay RIF seller- I'm not trolling but......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was about to jump on ya for that one....lol they have not long changed that part of the Ts&Cs.
    That wasnt the case at the last Ebay airsoft argument.

Comment

Re: Ebay RIF seller- I'm not trolling but......

Originally posted by unnamedone View Post
      Ebays policy can be found here: http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/policie...ns-knives.html

NOT ALLOWED: Any frame or receiver for a BB gun or air rifle.
      Didn't know that.I alwya's thought they could sell any part so long as it wasn't a full gun

Comment

Just saw this on their guidelines:
        Ordnance, military weaponry (such as grenades and landmines), ammunition and related parts, and most military vehicles including aircafts and ships, even if it has been made "unserviceable" or has been "de-militarised" or "demilled"

United States military items listed by International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)

US federal laws and regulations strictly control the import and the export of certain military items and information manufactured and developed in the United States, whether or not the buyer or seller are located in the United States. In addition to prohibiting the listing of military ordnance and other weapons and equipments listed, sellers are not allowed to list any items or information covered by Part 121 of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), also known as the United States Munitions List. We advise sellers to review ITAR Part 121. If the item you want to list is included on the United States Munitions List, it isn’t allowed on eBay.co.uk.

Examples of items not allowed on eBay.com include night vision goggles, body armor, technical data manuals, gas masks, and protective clothing which have significant military or intelligence applicability.

The sale of any information, technical data, instruction manuals, or any other military data covered by ITAR Part 121 in any format is strictly prohibited.

Metal replica hand grenades

Atom or nuclear weapons

Explosives

Flamethrowers

Missiles, rockets, or launchers
        The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

When I sold loads of mp5 bits I had about a good 20 questions all saying do you have enough bits for a whole gun I simple said yes but do you have a valid defense and they all said no or didnt reply back .

PS i was only selling a body on insides and no stock .

Comment

Stones dude, that's the american .com, not the uk site! Where many rules are the same, the uk site has uk specific rules!
            Jus' sayin'...!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Stormshaddow Find out more about Stormshaddow
            Working...
            X