Two tone questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two tone questions

My two tone paint is wearing away, can i paint it black?

Re: Two tone questions

No. That is classed as manufacturing a RIF. You can paint it bright green/blue/orange again, but not black.
    Originally posted by Nun-Chuck
    Any airsoft loadout that requires you to lubricate yourself before wearing it is frankly not worth the effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
      No. That is classed as manufacturing a RIF. You can paint it bright green/blue/orange again, but not black.
      Actually, it'd be modifying an IF to become a RIF, not manufacturing. Still prohibited by Section 36 of the VCRA unless you have a defence, though.

Just let it wear off.

Comment

Just let it wear off it is the sellers responsibility that the two tone job is as permanent as possible...

Comment

Originally posted by Matthewck View Post
          My two tone paint is wearing away, can i paint it black?
          no, but if you decide to please post a video of yourself doing it so some upstanding member can report you to the police.
          AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
          http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

perhaps its me but i very much doubt the police would actually even do anything

they cant be bothered at the best of times, The police are utterly useless....i wont go into details but most of them are complete jobsworths!

Comment

i was just inquiring, don't need to take your period

Comment

In my village we dont have a police officer :P

Comment

I actually have a hatred for the police after years of being constantly being pulled for no reason when i was younger

Comment

Originally posted by Dwarfy View Post
                    I actually have a hatred for the police after years of being constantly being pulled for no reason when i was younger

We need to hear this why exactly? In what way does that post contribute to the thread? Your opinion is your own and in this case is probably best kept to yourself.
                    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Originally posted by No1_sonuk View Post
                      Actually, it'd be modifying an IF to become a RIF, not manufacturing.
                      No difference in law, I'd love to see you try to argue this.

Originally posted by No1_sonuk View Post
                      Still prohibited by Section 36 of the VCRA unless you have a defence, though.
                      Agreed.

On the police: I have a deep seated hatred of my local police force* but I hope/believe that most coppers are honest and above reproach.

*F**kers got out a tape measure to check the size of my number plate on my bike..... twice..... W**kers. I still put it down to racism but I couldn't prove it!

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post

We need to hear this why exactly? In what way does that post contribute to the thread? Your opinion is your own and in this case is probably best kept to yourself.
                        you shouldnt I post this?

must be a great view from up on your high horse

Comment

in all fairness he has a motherf**king tall horse........... And its also pious aswell.

Comment

is that sopposed to impress me? lol

Comment

If you're into big ass horses then yes, otherwise no.

I'm with you on the police harassment front, but I think your post about it was a little vague. 5-0 can be right C**ts at times and some are b****y jobsworths but over all I still respect the job they do.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Matthewck Find out more about Matthewck
                              Working...
                              X