Two tone questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Two tone questions

I guess if the paint just wears out and you had no part in removing it then you did not manufacture a rif your IF just became a rif so it would be a grey area but defenedable I guess if your under 18 it could be deemed your parents responsibility to ensure your not breaking the law and repaid said gun at-least 50% a bright colour.
    sigpic
    Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

Ill give you two examples then

1)being pulled on the M69 so the guy could ask where i got my 17" alloys from
      2)being pulled over for "aggresively driving up to 30MPH" seriously?
      3)Being pulled on the M1 because I had a rear light out (fair enough I have no issue with that) but the conversation after was just wrong

Ive always refused to get into the back of police cars, its my legal right to do so and I have no intention of EVER getting in the back unless arrested. Anyway I refuse to get into the back while on the M1, The guy then takes offence to this and starts to say "dont make it any worse for yourself"....
      How am I? Ive not done anything wrong and its my legal right to refuse, once I told him this he soon changed and gave me a producer.

seriously some actually think that you dont know the law and they are above it.

Comment

Originally posted by thekonassure View Post
        I guess if the paint just wears out and you had no part in removing it then you did not manufacture a rif your IF just became a rif so it would be a grey area but defenedable I guess if your under 18 it could be deemed your parents responsibility to ensure your not breaking the law and repaid said gun at-least 50% a bright colour.
        surely if they owned the gun and removed the paint and then gave it back to him it would be ok?

Comment

No the parents would need a valid defence to remove the paint or repaid it black plus he did start the op like it was his saying "My two tone paint is wearing away" if the OP can he should UKARA up and then build his IF into an RIF. If he`s a youngster then the paint coming off is down to his parents and the retailer that sold the IF to them or him.

I did recall asking this as a theoretical questions a few months back and no one really bothered to reply they seamed to just want to flame me and that`s cool I`m an easy target.

I guess contacting the UKAPU and asking them might be a plan ?
          sigpic

Comment

It would be very hard to prove that is has worn off.

Also on the police matter, The police are here to protect YOU. If you were to get stabed in a back alley of some street in london or if someone were to break into your house and take your posesions and harm your family what are you going to do? Is your hatred going to stop whats happening? Exacly, Just because ONE police officer was not in line dosnt mean that they all are, Do you know police procedures? How do you know that a set of alloy wheels were not stolen that matches the description of yours?

Now stop moaning.

rant/

Comment

you really have no idea what your talking about, you HONESTLY think all this was done by one guy? Local police were always pulling guys over for no reason....myself included twice in 1 day and a friend on a daily basis untill he got the local MP involved to stop it.

I know my rights when it comes to being pulled and what they can/cant do. Ive seen guys have their car keys took off them when parked up while talking to mates, the curcuit being shut down in Nottingham when there was no issue at all imo. This is only scratching the surface of the stuff that went on years ago.

anyway im done with this thread as you havent seen whats gone on

Comment

No problem, just stating my opionon on the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Orion1 View Post
                  It would be very hard to prove that is has worn off.

Also on the police matter, The police are here to protect YOU. If you were to get stabed in a back alley of some street in london or if someone were to break into your house and take your posesions and harm your family what are you going to do? Is your hatred going to stop whats happening? Exacly, Just because ONE police officer was not in line dosnt mean that they all are, Do you know police procedures? How do you know that a set of alloy wheels were not stolen that matches the description of yours?

Now stop moaning.

rant/
                  I quite new to the laws on all this but I would think that if the paint is wearing off then there will be traces left?!?

Also i was recently arrested for wearing a cowboy belt with inert bullets on it and a cap gun. House got searched for any firearms and they didn't ask about my RIFs and i have no membership to anything.

I got last laugh when it got NFA'd as they were not real.

I have no issue with police as its a job and it was procedure (if a little anal). As long as an officer can justify the actions they can arrest you for ANYTHING!

Also as a car driver you drive knowing you can be pulled over for anything. If you do not agree dont drive. As for harassment it has to be the same officer pulling you over each time and not different ones. And if the car is modified in anyway then you are more likely to be pulled as 99% of young drivers with modded cars drive like twats and give the rest a bad name. (i had modded cars till my daughter was born) Guilty by association.

All this is very off topic....sorry.
                  TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

In south Africa the police can brake into your home and shoot you dead with just "probable cause" no evidence or warrant needed sure we have a fair few jobsworths and a few that are a bit bent but at least we have the power to complain about it and get justice I know when your the one getting hassled it seams unfair but on the whole they do a decent job.

A lot of the law in the uk can be quite open to interpretation and this is what I think leads to such differences in policing
                    sigpic

Comment

A lot of the law in the uk can be quite open to interpretation and this is what I think leads to such differences in policing
                      thats a very interesting comment you made there.
                      sigpic
                      Originally Posted by Boo-Sabum Ben
                      Last helmet I tried was a perfect circle, and pressed hard against the front and back, but could happily fit all my fingers up the sides...

Comment

Erm, why the hell are we chatting shit about the Police? Thread hijack anyone?

So to put this thread back on topic, NO you can not paint your IF black, unless you are UKARA. The only thing you can do is touch up the original paint job so that 51% remains a bright colour.

End of thread.
                        BARON VON TWO-TONE AT YOUR SERVICE

PM me if you're selling Two Tone Stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Higson1989 View Post
                          Erm, why the hell are we chatting shit about the Police? Thread hijack anyone?

So to put this thread back on topic, NO you can not paint your IF black, unless you are UKARA. The only thing you can do is touch up the original paint job so that 51% remains a bright colour.

End of thread.
                          not unless you are UKARA, unless you have a valid defence form the VCRA, this includes BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO ukara
                          For Sale!
                          TM M870 with a load of stuff
                          A&K massada sniper spec
                          Chronograph
                          leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

Sorry, Windows fucked up. As usual.

Comment

To be exact 51% of the main colour must be a bright colour so "dayglow" camo is always an option.

You can also use wipe off black paint when you skirmish with the sites permission I hear a few people do that then wipe it off at the end of the day. I don`t know anything about what the paint is called mind I do know that it can be used to also put a camo patten onto a gun for the day too.
                              sigpic

Comment

To be exact 51% of the main colour must be a bright colour so "dayglow" camo is always an option.

You can also use wipe off black paint when you skirmish with the sites permission I hear a few people do that then wipe it off at the end of the day. I don`t know anything about what the paint is called mind I do know that it can be used to also put a camo patten onto a gun for the day too.
                                Camo tape would also work as well, but you can only have it on your IF ON SITE. As thekonassure said, it comes off at the end of the game day.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Matthewck Find out more about Matthewck
                                Working...
                                X