Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

The Kriss Vector in action! A Laughing Man CQB video.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Kriss Vector in action! A Laughing Man CQB video.

Originally posted by god84 View Post
    it was a good video but unless im blind there wasnt much VECTOR action lol
    Apart from the few times he was using the dual desert eagles he was using the vector, just had a holographic on it.
    sigpic

Comment

I can't believe no on else has done this.......

HAPPY NEW YEAR.....

Sits back and waits for the red envelope to pop through the door.
      Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

ahhh....i was gonna say that,

anyway he did say he paid out to everyone who said it so,
        Happy new year
        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Haha, I'm not sending money through the post. Plus it doesn't count if you don't say it in Cantonese :p But thanks for all the kind feedback folks!

You're right about not really seeing the Vector itself - sorry about that. I've made videos with additional third person perspective in the past, but didn't have time on this one. Some of that place is quite dark too. A shame really - its a beautiful beast.

The site is indeed a big old factory building. HK used to be a big textiles manufacturer, but now all that has been outsourced to China, so there are loads of huge spaces now being bought up by art shops, tattoo parlours - you name it. I've been going to this site for nearly 4 years, and watched it grow from a one unit maze to an entire half floor of what you see - museum/tomb type spaces with lasers and fancy lighting and plants and tons of stuff. I always say it looks like a nightclub. The owner is a great bloke who has single handedly created the best site in HK like nothing anyone has seen. He let me shoot a wedding video there too!

The site does do rentals of course. They even have a whole arsenal of nerf guns for kid events. Funny to watch 6 yr olds try their hand. A female member of staff walks around picking up all the nerf bullets haha. But if you did come over, I could just lend you one of my guns.

Here's my mp7 mount. I took it with me to the game but someone borrowed it. I was toying with a few ideas for how to carry it for quite some time, all using a weaponslink on the front rail as a connection point. After a few failures, I grabbed my balls tightly and decided to drill into the back of the mp7 instead, add a tiny rail for the weaponslink male side to go on - and bob's your uncle. It's incredible how secure it is, and yet you can whip it out faster than an iPhone at a social gathering. There should be a link to a video, just a few seconds long, below, showing you how it draws.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2...E089787C01.mp4

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

You call it a weaponslink, i'm interested in them but can't find anything about them...

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Sorry old chap -it's actually 'weaponlink.' My mistake.
              If you google image it you'll get a bunch of hits - I can't link as they're from other retailer sites.
              It's actually designed to go on your front rail and belt for when your weapon is slung. When you let your gun hang, it locks onto your waist so it doesn't flap about or hit you in your balls. Very clever - and even better when you can find alternative ways to use it like I did.

Comment

you get better results if you google "FMA Weaponlink"
                VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Sparrowhawk - watching the internets like a- like a, er.. Hawk.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
                    I have PTWs at home. Id only end up selling it once im in the UK anyway. Not worth the hassle.
                    Buy another PTW they'd be half the UK price and you could get copy club custom to fit some of their parts while you're out there....

Comment

Or buy one, skirmish it, then send it back and sell it for what it cost you, win win

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

How did you manage to mount that rail to the side? Don't tell me you drilled through the MP7's body... (Oh the humanity~)

also, whats the name of that site?

Comment

Originally posted by The Laughing Man View Post
                          Haha, I'm not sending money through the post.
                          Oh go on.......

Plus it doesn't count if you don't say it in Cantonese :p
                          恭喜發財
                          sigpic

Comment

Damn that's correct. Kung Hei Fat Choy to you too, you smarmy bastard. I've sent the money on its way on the back of a flying nyan cat.

And yes, I did drill through the mp7 body. Although if I had better resources, I'd do something similar to what the mp7 along mount does, which is go through the receiver hole / pins and mould around the body. What I've got works well though.

And the site is called Impact Force CQB.

Comment

The site does do rentals of course. They even have a whole arsenal of nerf guns for kid events. Funny to watch 6 yr olds try their hand. A female member of staff walks around picking up all the nerf bullets haha. But if you did come over, I could just lend you one of my guns.
                              Thats very kind of you mate.

And now ive listened to it with sound (she who must be obeyed was dozing off her hangover the first time), top drawer on using the Dredd OST. Amazing. Its rare i buy an OST, but Dredd and Drive were must haves.
                              AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Dredd and Drive - the last two albums I bought! The man has taste.
                                The music is often why I have the motivation to make the video.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

The Laughing Man i want you to hit me, as hard as you can.. Find out more about The Laughing Man
                                Working...
                                X