Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

The Kriss Vector in action! A Laughing Man CQB video.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Kriss Vector in action! A Laughing Man CQB video.

Happy Chinese New Year all! Have a prosperous year of the snake.

Apart from enjoying my new responsibility of giving out money in red packets to pretty much everyone who says Happy New Year (now that I'm married and therefore grown up), I've been trying out my new Kriss Vector.

So I made a wee video with some good plain shooting - and you'll notice I'm also trying to plug the site at which I play. They have taken a liking to my videos and want to use them, so why not?

I also duel wield desert eagles. Loud n' proud.

Enjoy! Please like, comment, subscribe, and eat bacon.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Re: The Kriss Vector in action! A Laughing Man CQB video.

Nice video mate. Keep it up!

P.S First view!

Comment

awesome video mate, loving the duel desert eagles how do you carry both of them around?

Comment

Yeah my M9s are playing up, and I happened to have another desert eagle! Funny story is - the safeties were broken on both, and I couldn't order the replacements. So I just removed the safety chamber completely and they work fine without them.

Good question about carrying. I've had lots of problems just carrying one in the past - they're so heavy and cumbersome! So I went ahead and made my own CQC-like plastic holster. I've made a few so far. There's a place here in HK that sells the plastic, so you just heat it up, wrap it around the gun, apply pressure and wait. When it's cool you can screw it together and add a mount. Works like a charm. A guy on Saturday asked for me to make him one too ha. Here's some pics of the holster set up (and my very clever MP7 belt mount system :p)

Oh and first view = a trophy - made of bacon.

Comment

That looks like great fun!! Vector ideally suited me thinks

Comment

Good video bud

What camera are you using? And how/ where is it mounted?

I'm trying to get into videoing my teams games but I'm still it sure what camera to get or where to mount it

Thanks

Comment

The Vector is very impressive. I have a lot of guns - well, 16 - and this is by far the best performance one for me. It's heavier than you expect, and big too, but it fires very accurately. KWA take their job seriously. It may jam from time to time, but just rack the charging handle a few times, and the large breech allows for good clearance.

I use a GoPro camera on my head. It comes with an elastic headmount which is comfortable, but the cam does protrude from the top of your melon quite a bit.

Check my other YouTube videos for more. On my Medal of Duty video you can see how it sits on my beautiful nut.

Comment

you sir are an airsoft goto gear-maker-guy. i would love one of those holsters do you currently reside in HK?

gonna watch the video now, i actually get to skirmish my Vector wednesday!
                Dead or alive....your coming with me

Comment

very cool video! the site looks very good! lots of fun!!

show us the MP7 mount aswell!
                  FOR SALE
                  7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
                  , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Great video as always. Really cant wait to go back to Hong Kong. When i do ill be sure to pop over to that site. It looks awesome. Do they run hires?
                    AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
                      Great video as always. Really cant wait to go back to Hong Kong. When i do ill be sure to pop over to that site. It looks awesome. Do they run hires?
                      wouldn't it be easier to buy an aeg you like then ship it back?

Comment

That MP7 mount looks great :D

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Originally posted by TOBI View Post
                          wouldn't it be easier to buy an aeg you like then ship it back?
                          I have PTWs at home. Id only end up selling it once im in the UK anyway. Not worth the hassle.
                          AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

That video's freakin awesome!
                            Good work sir
                            Site looks a lot of fun too.
                            Is that one of those big arena type sites housed in a massive warehouse or an old factory or something? Looks like a cross between a cool CQB site and a laser-quest place!

Comment

it was a good video but unless im blind there wasnt much VECTOR action lol
                              Dead or alive....your coming with me

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

The Laughing Man i want you to hit me, as hard as you can.. Find out more about The Laughing Man
                              Working...
                              X