Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ultimate "BANG" kills

But was he in a santa suit?

The amount of fail on this forum is increasing. Stop it. Use the damn search function.

Comment

At DV on Sunday, I managed to get flat to the wall next to a doorway where a guy was sticking an gun out every few seconds and taking shots at the rest of the team.

I shouted to him that the next time he did it, I'd shoot him in the hand, or he could take the bang. I guess he didn't realise just how close I was 'cos he stuck his hand out and started waving it around. Oh well, 5 BBs from a couple of feet away from the shottie and he found out where I was.

I stayed there and soon an AK appeared at shoulder height, so I crouched down and leaned around the corner with the shottie pointing at the guys nuts. When I shouted BANG ( as loud as I could) he almost wet himself, called me a sneaky f***er and walked out.
      sigpic

Comment

I have to say, i think my bang kill today takes the prize.
        Had just come back into the game after serving my dead time. After getting on the radio to liase with the rest of the Dogs, i start to make my way round Heartbreak. At the bottom of the hill, where the fence line runs, and right on the corner of the last bush before the track, i decided to lay up for a little bit. Having taken consideration of my plan before moving off, i was just about to move.

'muffled muffled - And then i got him in the back of the head!'
        'Hahahahahaha'

Hello, what have we here! Two bravo, just bimbling down the path! Ill just wait till they get closer...
        Oh, theres 3 now!
        Oh...4 now...
        Crap.

Still laughing and giggling, they came within about 6 feet of my location.

'Bang. Sorry gents, i think your dead!'

Five, yes five, very deject and beaten bravo turned on their heels, and headed back to the dead zone.
        With a parting comment of 'I could of just laced you all on auto, but thought id be nice!', they actually all thanked me before leaving.
        Unbelievable!

Comment

lmao nice job

Comment

Our site owner recently allowed me to use my Resin Bayonet for kills the other skirmish. So I went about sneakily crawling through undergrowth behind enemy lines in order to catch the unlucky player off guard only to hear a scream and me jab them with a resin knife. helluva way to play airsoft, makes everything alot more personal!
            Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
            It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Originally posted by Emo_sniper View Post
              so there i was at gz woodland minding my own business over looking this path, whilst taking cover amongst some dead ferns in what i'd call relatively open ground.
              As i lie there in wait for a target to inevitably come down the path a here a click to my left i though .... might be a bird or the wind so i stayed looking down the scope not moving.
              once again a couple of seconds later click.
              i slowly turned my head keeping as low as possible, to see two bravo walking up right next to me and hadn't even noticed me in plain sight.
              Thought to myself there too close for the rifle and i've got no sidey could let them walk straight passed or go for the bang kill. Now seeing as i'd never bang killed before and there were two with fully automatic weapons looking straight at me i was all in favor for letting them walk passed.
              i was still watching them getting closer towards me and were properly 3 metres away, so i though screw it im going for it. As quickly as i could to get the surprise i turned on the floor aimed my rifle and called bang to the bravo on point, as this happened the bravo behind in total shock failed to raise his weapon and was greeted by another BANG.
              both bravo were true airsofters they took there deaths with no argument what so ever. we had a chat then walked our different paths, and it must be said the look on there faces made the entire day for me.
              Holy crap its a talking bush

so to all those snipers that think one shot one kill is good, try no shots 2 kills :D

that was me and a mate. i hink anyway. i swear that i didnt even realise you were there until after youd called the second bang.
              may mate swears hed seen you but didnt want to do anything as hed have given our position away. (bull****) im sure youll agree lol. it was a very good ghillie you had on. it was my second skirmish ever, a very big shock. but damn you were fast lol. congrats :-)
              TEAM TG: 'TWO TONE'

BRAVO

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Emo_sniper Find out more about Emo_sniper
              Working...
              X