Accidental discharge of Airsoft Guns in your house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Accidental discharge of Airsoft Guns in your house

I forgot to empty my M4 barrel after a game and my mate the next day picked up my rifle and accidentally shot my mate's hand as he was talking on the phone XD
    Own:
    - GHK G5, TM Sig Sauer P226, G&G TR4 CQB-R
    Wanted:
    - TM M870 Breacher, TM VSR-10 G Spec
    Selling:
    - VFC HK417 DMR

Comment

Was playing with Co2 1911, fired a .20 into an empty 2litre plastic cola bottle, bounced off and hit the wife in the calf, you'd think I'd committed murder from the screaming, next time will be the sheep as a lamb approach and I'll try aim the ricochet a bit higher..................JK she'd kill me, leave me, kill me some more and I'd have to find somewhere safe to sleep at nights........
      sigpic.
      Never underestimate the power of human stupidity......................................... ..
      Especially mine.

Comment

Discharged a moscart all over Mrs Figjam, her sister and the Christmas tree.

Comment

Never had a ND myself, but I've witnessed a fair few from those I go airsofting with!

Best one was probably my missus with my LMG... We were taking some pot shots in her flat and I told her to apply the safety catch so we could check her shots... Told her to her hands away from the trigger and the LMG in general...
          Got told I was over-reacting because the safety was on and she decided to demonstrate the safety in action by pressing the trigger.

Cue: Burst of (unaimed) automatic fire barely missing my legs and dented the front door...

Least she now knows why I insist of doing things properly when it comes to anything that resembles a weapon of some sort. Although that's probably more because of me having a massive go at her afterwards...

Comment

Originally posted by Figjam View Post
            Please tell me it was a Christmas present!

Comment

Giggedy.

Comment

bought a Well AEP MP7 for pennies off our site owners little stall shop as a cheeky backup, but couldnt for the life of me figure out how to remove the front end to insert the little battery, took it to him and asked him to show me how, he does so,dry fires it to show me how fast it fires, and the bb that had probably been lurking in there for a few years passed so low over a mates scalp it damn near gave him a centre parting...

this was in the safe zone, so he proceeded to give me a good bollocking, even though i had bought it off him 5 minutes previously, had never loaded or shot it, and he had decided to pull the trigger without knowing if it was clear or me asking him too. thankfully the regulars at our site are fairly good with drills and skills as this is the only ND i have ever witnessed in 2 years of weekly airsoft.

Comment

At a a skirmish I ran out of ammo so shouted to my son to throw me a spare mag , he some how misinterpreted this and threw / slid his pistol towards me across the floor , it sailed past me hit the skirting board and fired hitting me hard in the ass . !! Had to call a highly embarrassed / Painfull hit .

Comment

Had a £5Colt 25 springer shooting 200 fps, I was 10 and the spring was too tough so it jammed. It was summer so I was wearing no top. Asked my dad to clear it he cocked it, pulled the trigger and it hits me in the chest. Was not happy lol
                    "If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door"-Milton Berle
                    "I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives"-Anonymous

Comment

Mate of mine put holes in his dining room wall from an airsoft sawn-off. Bought it second hand and un-wrapped it, pointed it at the wall and pulled the trigger 'bang'. The seller had sent it through the post fully gassed and loaded! Luckily he had deliberately pointed it away from everyone.

Also I 'accidently' shot the same friend with a cheap springer that I received thrown in with a deal. It was an ex-2tone single shot shotgun that I thought would be great for my nephew. I fired a few shots off in the back garden and thought it looked a little powerful to give a 14 year old lad, so I took it round to my mates to see what he thought. As he walked down his garden it was far too tempting not to shoot him in the arse. He proceeded to jump and swear - I realised then that I was correct and it was a little too powerful for my nephew. Chrono'd it recently and it shoots at 480fps - no wonder we have 30m MED's - not 3ft to his arse!
                      JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

I think I can trump everyone here.

Back when I was starting out in airsoft I had one of those cheap springer shotties, that had managed to get a BB lodged in the receiver somewhere. After much jiggling I came to the conclusion it was well and truly stuck so I forgot about it. A few days later, i'd been plinking in the garden and foolishly left it in the conservatory (unloaded), and my troglodyte brother decided it would be a good idea to run into the kitchen with it and scare my mum. What he didn't realise was the lodged BB had somehow become dislodged and fired it right into my mum's forehead. After some screaming and crying, mostly on my brother's end, and cleaning up the blood trickling down her face we realised the BB was actually in her forehead. After a trip to A&E and a serious discussion about guns in the house, airsoft safety in our household has quintupled. I'm sure she has pictures somewhere, i'll see if i can dig them out.
                        TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
                        TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Comment

and just sat there, straight faced, and said 'Merry Christmas...'?

Hahahaha

Comment

Here's a real steel incident for you.

Was on my stag do in Prague and went to fire a variety of pistols and rifles at a gun range. Eventually after firing AK's Shottys, Glocks with no issue I chose to fire their Raging Bull. Pistol was lovely very heavy, anyways load in the shells, ear defenders on, pistol in hand pointing downrange at all times. I begin to lower it from an upward aim and bring my finger onto the trigger and BOOOM.. 44 Magnum round through the roof of the longish bay Im in. Every other pistol had a trigger pull to it, this one was ridiculous... i literally just touched the trigger and it went off, no pressure on it whatsoever... It was quite a shock

From that point onwards I tested the trigger pressure required on the rest of the pistols i shot that day. Would have been nice if they had warned me before hand but i guess stict range practice stopped a much more severe event occuring.

Comment

Similar to Figjam:
                              One Christmas many many years ago I got an M203 and 3x 165 shot shower shells. Had it for about 10 minutes before it got set off in the kitchen by slamming the m203 closed.
                              Cue many shocked faces from numerous family members, and nervous giggly laughter from me. Oops.

Comment

They don't have a safety and don't take much of a knock. I shot myself in the nuts (mainly, there was a lot of leg and body hits as well) dropping one on the ground mid skirmish. I reckon there are a lot of 40mm accident stories out there.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Alias Been Airsofting since september '06 Find out more about Alias
                                Working...
                                X