Worst Gun Malfunction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Worst Gun Malfunction

spent half a match using a friends G36C which had jammed, felt a prat when i figured out thats why i wasnt hitting anyone
    second one not so much a gun malfunction more of a fail, charge into an enemy strong hold with my shotgun, go to shoot somone and the mag falls out the gun, needless to say i lost that one.

Comment

all in the space of a one hour game. primary aeg motor burnt out, back up aeg motor burnt out and the trigger sear in my bolty gave up. ended up using an unfinished project I had in my gun case that was internally ok but lacked a stock and handguard

Comment

i went to xsite where some lemon decided to run and dive into cover feet first hitting my custom m4 into my face and cracking the receiver. That cut my day short as the splitting headache really messed me up. Not to mention the broken receiver did not help.

Another time my mate had his desert eagle pushed into his pants ghangsta style when it vented all the gas on his inner thigh, luckily it missed his jewels but he had frost burns down his thigh.
        AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

• Ah i remember that dive, idiot.
          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Only one from me, although it's not half as bad as some of these. I used to own a JG M4 CQB, and it was one hell of a gun, despite having it's downfalls, such as wobbly barrel etc.

After some customisation, I decided to add a silencer onto it (Rather defeating the CQB purpose, I know), first time firing, the round hit the inside of the silencer, caused a back spin, and by some fluke of the gods, came right back and struck me right on the forehead.

Worst bit, the marshall said I had to call it as a hit.

Comment

Tried to hit this guy behind a wall at the armoury in Wrexham with my M4, mag empty, so decided to do a quick swap to my Glock17. Ran up behind him, fired, only to find out that not the BB alone came out, but along with it the whole upper slide....

Comment

My worst has to be when I managed to approach the fort at GZ on my own while it was heavily defended by bravo, managed to get inside and creep all the way to one of the side ladders, get up to the top of the ladder where there were 5 bravos all facing away from me. I aimed my TM glock 18c at the first guys back and pulled the trigger....poof.... a bb came out at about 10fps and hit him but he didn't take it (i don't blame him as a fly hitting him had more power!). My heart was pounding as I went back down and tried to fix my gun quietly, by this time they new something was up and started to look around the perimeter but failed to realize that i was downstairs! I cleaned the slide and thought that must have solved the problem and decided to go up the opposite ladder and try again. Crept up the ladder successfully again and once again they were all looking away from me, I aimed fired and......you guessed it.....pooof.... got at least 15fps that time! went back downstairs again but they were pretty sure someone was downstairs this time. Tried to fix the gun again for a few mins in relative darkness when I heard a few bravos entering the fort, tipped off by the guys above that there might be a delta downstairs they were ready to shoot me as they made their way to the ladders. They didn't see me as I popped out from behind a wall, low down and opened fire...i say opened fire but of course nothing happened, they naturally opened up on me and I was hit, I don't rely on pistols anymore if i can help it. FAIL!

- - - Updated - - -

I have to add another two great gun malfunctions as I just remembered them, neither happened but I though I should share. The first one was this unfortunate kid who came out of the dead zone with us, we were making our way to Checkpoint Charlie and he had this semi transparent M4, tripped on something and fell onto his gun, it disintegrated into countless pieces. We all felt really bad for him and helped him pick up the pieces, it was tragically funny but we didn't laugh as we felt so bad. The other great malfunction was not a true malfunction so to speak. Alex and I were in the dead zone by charlie and started talking to this guy, who had what we could only describe as the worst airsoft revolver we have ever seen....ever! It was his only weapon and had been lent to him by a mate, god only knows why he didn't get a rental but he decided to go with this. He proceeded to show us how powerful it was by shooting it into the palm of his hand without a glove and I swear a cap gun could have propelled a bb at a higher power. It was so unfortunate.... we laughed so much it hurt, obviously when we were far enough away.

Comment

Bugger. *end transmission*.
                  section 24 of the 1968 Act
                  Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                  1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                  2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

• That picture makes me sad.
                    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

I'll join you on that

[/URL]

I did one, a mate did the other

Comment

That would be your trusty a&k sean?? someone's selling a prime kit in the classifieds at the mo, get on it!
                        Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

It is my trusty A&K. Funnily though the stock isnt, that was an Evolution stock. Go figure eh.
                          section 24 of the 1968 Act
                          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

A few months ago the contact return spring on my TM P90 gearbox snapped off. I didn't realise until trying to shoot someone on single shot and the gun double tapping. I then found to my amusement that the gun fired whenever I shook it, or if it was pointed in the air, walking out dead was interesting with my P90 trying to empty its magazine into the ceiling.
                            It was also a pain to find a replacement! I ended up getting lucky and finding someone splitting a P90 for parts. I brought his entire trigger mechanism for one tiny spring!

EDIT: forgot to add this
                            Also at NAE last year I was sitting in the Others base have a break when we came under attack, if fired about 30 BB's before my SCAR went dead. I had to get out an allen key set, remove the motor baseplate and reattach the motor connectors and reassemble it, all while under fire. Not something I want to repeat!

Comment

Not really a gun malfunction, more "falling over like a tit 30 seconds into the gameday" probably the most expensive fall I'll ever take:

When I picked my mp41 I saw this; and was pretty annoyed that the charging handle was bent up, but thought "hey, it could have been way worse at least the wood stock isn't shattered"

Then when bbs trickled out of the barrel I knew things were worse:

The cylinder was massively dented by the back of the charging handle, this had also trashed the piston and piston head, and put a crack down the (proprietary) air nozzle I:

Still, I walked back to spawn and thought "hey, a day with the hi capa is pretty cool"

go to cock it, "hmm the hammer is stuck at half cock"

In the fall I had completely sheared the full cock sear clean off.

In short FML
                              Last edited by Yivo; 30 July, 2013, 19:54.

Comment

Jees Yivo not good, if I was you wouldn't even bother buying a lottery ticket as not worth it with that bad luck. Hope all gets fixed ok, that said had my motor on my 416 seize the other week, must have been dodgy from new had to resort to my vsr for rest of day.
                                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

cornishpotshot I'm crazy, even thinking about talking to me shows that you are also a lunatic! Find out more about cornishpotshot
                                Working...
                                X