• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Worst Gun Malfunction

hahahaha!

Comment

One of MIA got a bit of a sad on with me one game...
      My battery ran out on my CA M15. I did the standard thing...Took the front off the PEQ box, took out dead battery, insert new one. Only problem was, despite no action the the trigger, my gun decided to fire. Not a problem normally, but the mag was on. And was full. And the barrel was about 15cm from the knee of somebody from MIA. And the safety was off...

He wasnt best pleased, and had to hobble about for an hour or two.

Also, saw a box mag just burst into flames. Was quite amusing, but not the the guy whos M240 was attached to it. The battery short circuited or something and just nearly exploded.

Comment

think the worst thats happened too me was when i first started out had a glock 17 gbb and the hop wasnt right but at the time didnt know how too sort it so as i was shooting they were dropping so i turned the pistol upside down and pulled the trigger just too have the gas explode in my face.

it can be seen on a youtube video by scoutthedoggie if you want a laugh.
        why cant we all just get along??

Comment

Bought a VFC HK416 off **** ******* and it turned up with rust on the RIS so i sent it back they didnt have any others left so i got a refund and CA XM177 when they where first released hooked the battery up pulled the trigger in my first skirmish with it, Flames came out of the gun by the delta ring and the Plastic grip melted. Good times!

Comment

Originally posted by 1st_shooter View Post
            Bought a VFC HK416 off **** ******* and it turned up with rust on the RIS so i sent it back they didnt have any others left so i got a refund and CA XM177 when they where first released hooked the battery up pulled the trigger in my first skirmish with it, Flames came out of the gun by the delta ring and the Plastic grip melted. Good times!
            Ouch mate, sounds like CA hate you!:D
            Have I bought or sold an item that relates to you recently? If so, please leave me my iTrader

Comment

A Jg Glock 18 Locking back one the first shot. then all the bbs shooting out of a 47 rnd hi cap spewing out the slide into the gun....
              Originally posted by casshern
              then my xbox will be fed to the dog.

Comment

my A&K m4 motor fell out when the screws came loose on the bottom of the heat sink while i was spraying at an enemy, inevitably he got me, later i found out that i had used the wrong screws after i earlier had replaced the old motor, not to happy

Linky here>> http://airsofttutorials.com

Comment

lol

I have a couple...

My Selector plate came loose on my AK and i charge a man on safe.. needless to say i realised straight away just stood there and took the pasting whilst laughing histerically over my issue

I'v gone to use my 203 on a room ( after popping my head around a doorway ) and i put the beebs in but not enough gas.. the dribbled out the end after what sounded like a fart! got shot a few times then... ( after being laughed at )

obviously my M4 has locked up at the worst of times...

we was sneaking down a tunnel ( there was about 40 of us on either side ) and we was creeping up on the enemy with a marshal who said " i'll let you all sneak up but the moment one of you makes a noise i'm throwing the thermos letting them know of your wearabouts..

two minutes later. "Shh shh get down i see them they dont see us!" i crouch and of course my newly full hicap fulls out my rifle and explodes on the floor... breaking the silence.. next thing you know... UHHHHHHHH CHANDLER YOU TWIT!!!! BANG BANG!!!!

FAIL

A mate whilst playing was stood shooting next to me.. next thing

"what the fu..."

his AGM M4 GBB just broke into two.. was hilarious he had the front end in one hand and the other half in the other!!!! hahaha

Chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

Had the electrics short in a 249 mid fire fight and out numbered. I just took a hit and went on a long walk, thankfuly the owner of the 249 is an electrical wizzard and come the next day it was alive. Aparently it likes doing that at realy inconviniant times.

Comment

Playing at Dorkings, after my gun was chrono'd, a fairly small bloke (around 5'6) drew out his sigg p226, only to find he was missing his slide of his beloved p226, he threw a great wobbly, cursing and swearing were his highlights of the week, infact he was so angry I'm pretty sure he turned green soon afterwards! (Nah, only kiddin' )
                      In a way, I'd feel sorry for him, but he had a go at me saying 'Surely you're telling me you didn't see or hear a p226 slide fall!? You were walking up with me!' - I told him, first of all I don't have a p226, second I don't know what a p226 slide sounds like when it hits the ground! :p Geez...

Comment

Well if you heard it, so would he? lol.

Comment

A team-members HK416 wiring started playing up mid-game...

- 'there's smoke coming from your gun mate'
                          reply - 'there's what?...oh....'

Gun wiring on fire, disaster, expensive repair bill....ouch
                          Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
                          There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
                          sigpic

Comment

not quite a malfunction but leaving the safe zone with no mag and battery and me being me didnt realise until i lined up the perfect shot
                            Originally posted by LeeBristolAirsoft
                            Seriously.... WTH?
                            Tenth Prestige!
                            http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=60213
                            http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?p=424466

Comment

Originally posted by newbieC View Post
                              not quite a malfunction but leaving the safe zone with no mag and battery and me being me didnt realise until i lined up the perfect shot

:L What gun were you using?
                              Originally posted by B.E.N.
                              Originally posted by TheLazymarksman
                              Tactical bed covers...
                              Double or single?

Comment

My old VSR10, running at just shy of 500FPS, ran sweet as a nut, until one day, lined up on another sniper, pulled the trigger and an almighty not very VSR10ish sound happened, I checked the gun out only to find it had tried throwing its piston head down the barrel in a million and one bits, also wrote the spring off too as it snapped. Bummer.

Seen a lad a while ago had managed to lose the slide on his HiCapa5.1 mid skirmish, he never found it, baffeling bit was, the slide lockback and pin was still in, so in theory impossible to remove the slide???!!! :eek:

This isnt so much airsoft and more real steel. Got to have a shoot with a fair few weapons one day and one of them was a Berreta 92F, all dandy mes thinks, after the 4th round I heard a kerchink and off the slide popped straight in to the sea (I was on a flight deck of a warship at the time), the staff sergeant Royal Marine had a real sense of humour failure for about 5 seconds and then started wetting himself with laughter.
                                section 24 of the 1968 Act
                                Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                                1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                                2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

cornishpotshot I'm crazy, even thinking about talking to me shows that you are also a lunatic! Find out more about cornishpotshot
                                Working...
                                X