Worst Gun Malfunction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Worst Gun Malfunction

Back when i had my JG M4 I had a bit of an odd incident with it. Was holding a point during a game and poked my head up to fire back, when the entire front end just fell off! Had to wait for the fire to die down so I could leg it round and grab the half of my gun that came off... never understood what happened and it never even had a wobble in the front end after that game
    Trader feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8590

Comment

I do actually remember another incident...

It involved somebody taking a hit from a screw or something internal which shouldnt of really been seen flying out of the barrel.

Comment

I was with my 2 younger Bros when the younger (and stupider if I am being honest) pulled the front end off my M4, so we walked back to the safe zone, me berating him all the way, and managed to fix it (the delta rig had work loose some how, my guess is the little tw*t had been fiddling with it during the briefing). He is now on remedial weapons handling until he learns how to not mess with stuff that; A isn't his and B he doesn't know how it works. That will teach me to take a 14 year old airsofting.

Comment

can mind a guy one day mid fire fight he had a failure of a lipo battery in his stock

the convo was along the lines of

"dude your on fire"

"yeah i know **** hot the day!!"

"no man your seriosly on fire!!!"

"what..??...ooohhh ****!!!"

needless tooo say we all had a good laugh afterwards.
          Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 13 January, 2010, 08:49.
          why cant we all just get along??

Comment

before a cqb game i was having a look at someone's m4, and after looking through the rds, i turned it off. conserve battery and all that.
            we get into the game, and he's on the opposite team. within a minute i see him walking down a passageway, looking down at his gun, so i shot him. he later said 'someone had turned my rds off!?'
            oops.

i've also had many m203 and grenade malfunctions, but the best was someone elses.

i'm taking cover behind a corner, shooting at someone behind a car. she throws a grenade, and although it doesn't come around my cover, it lands perfectly on the other side, keeping me from popping out again. i wait, and nothing happens. basically i have an unexploded bomb waiting for me to become curious and stick my head out. i wait further, and still nothing happens. i poke my gun around the corner and shoot it, and still nothing. so i pick the thing up and throw it back, and it kills the girl who threw it! legend!

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
              Well if you heard it, so would he? lol.
              Yes, but he was one of those people, 'selective deafness' I think they're called, completely unaware and pretty much ignore anything ( I happen to know this, I have a brother who has this, have to call or hit him a few times to get his attention ) . I did hear a sudden 'thud but I ignored it and carried on, I wouldn't think it would be his slide from his Sig, but him having a go at me reminded me quite a while ago...Oh well, I said to myself 'stuff you then'

Comment

lining up to spray aload of delta and the trigger litterally just fell out of my star M249 biggest waste of money ever that gun was

If Carlsberg made Airsoft teams..............They would still get raped by the G.Z.C.F

Comment

picture the sceen

its pitch black, were at the asylum at kinderminister and were having a little warm up watch before things the next day. its pistols only and were dug in hiding in the shadows using the buildings as cover. my mate see something moving so takes a shot with his metal glock.

unfortunatly the top slide goes flying off the front end clatters down ontop of the metal bin cover and then hits the ground making an awfull ammount of noise. at this point i start to laugh hysterically so much so that i cant even hold my pistol and the 3 op for got the easiest surrender kill ever. i didnt hear him when he cocked his weapon right above my head, he had to put the mag on to my head to make me realise how dead i was.

there was also the occasion when we hear screemed over the marshall net "fire, fire, fire" as a thermo goes off having been thrown into a elephant grass bush. (not intentially) it went up surprisingly quickly.

greg

Comment

burning my face when my old caspian slide locked back and gas spewed into it!
                    Chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

Me and a mate were about to peg it for a building when suddenly i smellt burning.
                      It went a like this this:

"You smell burning"

"yep"

"OH S@$%"

"what?"

"YOUR ASS IS ON FIRE"

"F&!£"

*BANG*

We quickly found out a pryo had gone off in his drup pouch and he had a nice hop in his pouch and trousers.
                      Originally posted by Jez@Devoted
                      Dude, more to life than ranking up in a forum!
                      sigpic

Comment

Lent out my newly restored CA SAR Tatik to my sisters Boyfriend.... Within 30 minutes of play he had tripped over a tree stump and fell on the rifle breaking the new stock in half!!!! He didn't pay for it and said "it's not his fault"
                        Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 23 January, 2010, 08:52. Reason: calming the post
                        You Know When You've Been Deagled!

Comment

lol, not really a gun malfunction in game, we never got to skirmish it..

my brothers new scar ( GBB WE ) we took it to chrono.. 411fps.. ok.. so after about an hour we finally found how to adjust the valve (its co2) turned it the wrong way.. 550fps.. ouch! then one of the marshals went i got to have a go like that.. put a few shots off.. said the blowback felt like a real gun lol..
                          turned it down the other way... bit more.. bit more.. got it to 290.. then we was going to randomly chrono it throughout the day and see how it goes, and if it dont change much we were gonna knock it up to 340-350 ..

so.. we finally get onto the skirmish field.. he clicks the button.. pffttt.. nothing.. the firing pin is coming back far enough now.. so he takes the whole thing apart for about another hour.. finally gets it back together.. i walk in and he says just try that.. i put the stock on.. fire off a shot.. and!!!! the stock hing plate snaps off..

frigging brilliant.. he just looked at me in disapproval, picks up his £40 AEG ak47 and walks out onto the skirmish field.. tells me this is his last game and hes going to throw all his kit away lol..
                          he had an amazing day, the best gun he had ever used! now hes got his SCAR working and in the market for a SIG552 or w.e ( ICS ) brand new, something with warranty!!!

Chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

today my m4 ran out of battery juice so i pulled out my glock only to find after two shots that had also ran out of battt juice!!!!!!!
                            Originally posted by parky
                            If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Comment

wrost weapon malfuntion happend to my m4 just finshed a game and we all group up to find out what the next game was going to be when all of sudden my gun just started to shoot off on full auto later found out the one of the wires casing had broken.

another time me and some other where grouped together and out of bush behind us a guy jumps and starts shooting only thing was the guy hadnt forgot to wind up his mag some he didnt hit anyone.
                              When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not your Friend!!!

Comment

I've got a couple of stupid moves in my airsoft history!

First off i ran into a bunker all on my own flanking a 20 strong opposing force popped round the corner pulled the trigger on my m4 and no bb's came out. Forgot to put the mag in!

But properly the best was when i was walking up to the enemy with my m60 attached to a big battery on my back. The battery somehow shorted and caught fire me not realising until my mate shouts, "your on fire" i roll on the floor trying to put my self out as the enemy are shooting me. That was a painful time.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

cornishpotshot I'm crazy, even thinking about talking to me shows that you are also a lunatic! Find out more about cornishpotshot
                                Working...
                                X