The Best Win You Have Ever Had- Despite Being Out Gunned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Best Win You Have Ever Had- Despite Being Out Gunned

Best win would probably have to be in CQB. I had to clear a room full of hostiles, three (out of a total of five) of whom where standing in a group to the left of the doorway, about two meters away. I had one player for backup. I chucked in a flashbang, waited for it to go off and then slid in on my back with my MEU. The three started firing at chest level towards the door (I think they were slightly disorientated by the flashbang), I shot all three in about two seconds. The other two realised what had happened, popped up from behind an overturned desk to pepper me, when the other player entered and slotted them both. Needless to say, we felt rather good about ourselves afterwards :D
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 30 December, 2009, 08:11.

Comment

eeeerrrrr dunno if this counts, but hows this....
      me and my mate "glenn" were trapped in a tiny shed thing trying to protect the flag from 7 people...
      2 vs. 7
      my m14 jammed and i had a spring pistol (and no balls)
      glenn had his jg m4a1 but could not shoot straight to save his life..

so here it is.. we had 3 lives. (3 x the pain) (my first ever game)

suddenly we here 7 guys charge at us all shouting and firing......
      me and glenn just sh*t ourselves,
      and about 10 seconds away from gettin mullered......

a marshall slipped over and in the end, he actually broke his shoulder :s

a bit bad for him.
      but me and glenn were saved, and by default, we won :D

Comment

we were playing a game on our local site where one team had to take the hostage from their base (at one end) to the safe zone (furthest point from their base), our objective was to steal the hostage and take him to our base then wait 5 mins for extraction.
        my twin bro was delegated as the hostage mover on their side and about 2/3rds from their objective i managed to take out my bro and steal the hostage, then take him to our base and extract him safely.
        was an excellant day for sibling rivalry.
        Feedback http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...945#post233945

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Grounded_Pilot Small time technician, based in Norfolk/Suffolk. Airsoft devotee...! Find out more about Grounded_Pilot
        Working...
        X