Best Memories OF GZ Weekenders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Memories OF GZ Weekenders

best memory from last year, me and a team mate coming under fire at the landing zone dropping and rolling into the bushes and drawing fire so the rest of the team could respawn to regroup and come back and take the asault back in, that was the plan, the guys went to different spawn zones and went onto try and blow a melon leaving me and bud with a bolty to keep the landing zone suppressed, worked fine until i got flanked to my left by 10 guys and bolty ran out of ammo, we took ourselves out of game and then realised the size of the group about to r*pe us lol,
    we stepped out and in true GZ weekender spirit got a round of applause ,

good times, cant wait for this year.
    time for a break, all my gear is going !

Comment

All I know is last year, on the Friday night there was too many of my team walking around topless and the most pointless chant Delta's f**king dead started. Not sure where that came from, but I did the legs to my tent.

My best on site memory of NAE09 was taking the abandoned car with seconds to spare on the Saturday. I belive the others command said everyone we have sent has failed. So with a mixed team of Guernsey, Jersey and Isle of Man players. Some good team work and some random charges soon sorted that problem out by us fellow Islanders. I did die tho as I went on a bit of a mad one with my MP7 to take out a lone sniper in a trech. He shot me I shot him.
      TM MC-51 (Full Systema Energy gearbox and all the other internal fo shizzal)
      Star AW-338 Sniper Rifle
      Maruzen APS Type 96
      TM P226, Tac Master .
      WE SCAR + VFC UGL
      KSC GBB MP7, KSC USP .45 XM survive

Comment

Great story Tac chief and similar to what our boys on the front line face in real life. Stuck in the middle of nowhere defending against a superior force .

Well done mate and you certainly earnt your round of applause.

What team you traveling down with this year?
        M4 S System
        MP7 GBB
        Sig P226 GBB
        M3 Shorty

Comment

Originally posted by Prev View Post
          My best on site memory of NAE09 was taking the abandoned car with seconds to spare on the Saturday. I belive the others command said everyone we have sent has failed. So with a mixed team of Guernsey, Jersey and Isle of Man players. Some good team work and some random charges soon sorted that problem out by us fellow Islanders.
          I like it. You want a job doing send in the islanders:D

I'm really hoping that work and family commitments allow me to go this year. Saw on you tube several videos of the NAE over the last couple of years and noticed the Guernsey flag flying high and proud, right where it should be. lol
          M4 S System
          MP7 GBB
          Sig P226 GBB
          M3 Shorty

Comment

See i came down with the Air Cav lads, my best memories were the night game, in which we were dressed in morphsuits of varying colours (about 12 of us), for those of you that don't know, thy are skin tight full body lycra suits, cover the face as well... was a great laugh, had a ninja sword for the night game as well =]... after that we came back to the camp, necked a few and played russian roulette with someone's revolver... good fun =]
            If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer...

Comment

sigpic

Comment

That was fantastic, the multicoloured condom brigade :D

Comment

Haha, yeah, that was an early picture in the Powerrangers stance, the res tof us were still changing i think... it was good fun
                  If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer...

Comment

Getting shot by a walking f***ing jelly baby is just SOOOOOOO demeaning!
                    sigpic

Comment

The one in the black suit soooo doesnt look as enthusiastic.

shaun.
                      Originally posted by Utorak
                      FUUUUUUUU! I'm not going to be putting the barrel of my gun near anything like that.

Comment

My three best memories where scaring a guy half to death when my shot wizzed passed his ear. He jumped when he saw i was about 5 feet from him. He then risned my bush and i jumped out went "oog boo ga" and daced back to the dead zone.

Also dancing the YMCA in the "others" base with woddy and other people.

Lastly just covering our tent with glow sticks and hearing the reactions.

Can wait to go next year.

Comment

We still have our morph suits and seeing the picture again makes me want to go put it on again lol ha, unfortunately Mr blue (me) wont be attending this year as my first baby is due in july.

Comment

Originally posted by rockinrobin View Post
                            Getting shot by a walking f***ing jelly baby is just SOOOOOOO demeaning!
                            Agreed not cool to get shot by a child's sweetie.:D
                            M4 S System
                            MP7 GBB
                            Sig P226 GBB
                            M3 Shorty

Comment

Originally posted by Andy_jm View Post
                              We still have our morph suits and seeing the picture again makes me want to go put it on again lol ha, unfortunately Mr blue (me) wont be attending this year as my first baby is due in july.
                              Congrats on your inbound baby.

I think the event will be all the poorer for not having Mr Blue there.:D
                              M4 S System
                              MP7 GBB
                              Sig P226 GBB
                              M3 Shorty

Comment

Classical FM, Full blast at stupid 0 clock in the morning.
                                Shooting tomatos off heads with shotguns. < Rockinrobin.
                                Beer bombs....WIDGET!!

Plus too much other random crap! The pistol match we had between a few of us was pretty cool aswell.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chrisr Find out more about Chrisr
                                Working...
                                X