Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Serious Airsoft Injuries - NSFW

My worst injury is a sprained wrist
    Now 9 months on im just about able to use it again.
    Im suprised i didnt break it that day....couldnt even strighten my hand out the next day.
    Uksf loadout

TM 417 recoil.
    Custom built L119A1
    WE P228

Comment

I feel kind of lucky that the worst i have had was getting hit in my cheek now causing me to have a small dent in the side of my face, however i did once get shot about 8m by a guy with a 500fps l96 who got spooked hitting me in my front right tooth, however i have stupidly strong teeth so the bb just split in two and i just had to spit the remnants of the bb out.

Comment

Originally posted by StrangelyOrange View Post
        Not really an injury, but I picked up something nasty on my hands at a skirmish, didn't wash them and swung by McDonald's on the way home.
        Lost a stone in 4 days.
        Most unpleasant.
        True story.

When my wife was at medical school there was a big scandal because loads of students were coming down with genital warts. The staff thought there was loads of unsafe shagging (and probably more in their minds) going on, so all the students got seriously lectured on sexual health and safe sex.

Turned out that there was one girl who had a case and didn't wash her hands when she went to the loo. Everyone else caught it from door handles she'd touched.

My wife (and now me) won't open a toilet door unless the handle is covered with a bit of toilet roll. She won't use the loos at a site at all!
        sigpic

Comment

*Shudders*
          Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Originally posted by Machaon View Post
            *Shudders*
            Think that's bad. Imagine she'd been an airsofter and had hand loaded some BBs into a mag and then shot you with them and drawn blood
            sigpic

Comment

No-one makes me bleed my own blood! Hehe!

Comment

Originally posted by Machaon View Post
                No-one makes me bleed my own blood! Hehe!

section 24 of the 1968 Act
                Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Tree 1 Nellboy 0

This is after I had wiped the blood from my face. My eye was glued shut with dried blood.

Oh, and I'm the First Aider on site too.

Got bandaged up, got a loose fitting Beanie on and was back in the next game. Had a deep 10mm cut and a few smaller lacerations.

Comment

• Got my tooth shot out whilst running to medivac a casualty as I got hit in my tooth I grabbed my face and turned and ran from the in comeing fire rule number one dont run wen u have blood sweat and hands in your eyes because I ran into a wall and K.O my self what fun

Oh and dentist bill £209 most expensive milsim I been on

Comment

I tore the rotor cuff muscles in my left shoulder after becoming one with the terrain I was attempting to seek cover behind. That took about 4 weeks to heal "properly" - and by properly I mean it doesn't hurt any more but screw trying to hold things in that arm for more than a few minutes at a time.
                      sigpic
                      Active member of Tesside Flailsoft.

Comment

Originally posted by nellboy View Post
                        Tree 1 Nellboy 0

This is after I had wiped the blood from my face. My eye was glued shut with dried blood.

Oh, and I'm the First Aider on site too.

Got bandaged up, got a loose fitting Beanie on and was back in the next game. Had a deep 10mm cut and a few smaller lacerations.

Guess marshals didn't mention that it's against the rules to knock people out with the stocks of their gun when you run out of ammo.

But how'd that happen?

Comment

Originally posted by cactus View Post
                          Guess marshals didn't mention that it's against the rules to knock people out with the stocks of their gun when you run out of ammo.

But how'd that happen?
                          Sadly, I'm pretty sure I gave the safety briefing that day too.

I was part of team that had pushed onto our objective. I had taken up a covering position underneath behind a sturdy looking tree; on one knee. As we completed our task we started to pull out. Standing up quickly, I banged my head on a branch, driving some sharp 'woodie' bits into the top of my scalp. Went straight through my boonie.

As my team mates started to pull-back from the objective, I lost my sight as blood filled my goggles and eyes. Next thing I know I'm on the floor with my feet in the air.

Got myself cleaned up and back in the game. Scalp wounds bleed a lot and are a really glorious bright red (lots of oxygenated blood in your bonce!)

Comment

Originally posted by Jerrod Kane View Post
                            becoming one with the terrain

Hehe, brilliant way of putting it. Rotator cuffs are a bugger to heal, so take it easy but look up some shoulder exercises to strengthen them up again.

Comment

Burnt palm with a pea grenade. I was waiting for the ideal time to throw it but forgot that you didnt actually need to 'strike' the fuze. Somehow my two hands drifted together and the first i knew was when I felt a slight burning sensation. The blister hurt like a bitch and possibly the worst pain that I can remember.

Oh, except when I slammed my thumb in the car door on my 17th.

Comment

broken tooth from mongo with arguably hot gun. £120 quid later and 4 quid for a gumsheild in future.
                                -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
                                -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

A Ginger Ferret Find out more about A Ginger Ferret
                                Working...
                                X