Serious Airsoft Injuries - NSFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Serious Airsoft Injuries

I took a .2 in the mouth last weekend at GZ. It was a kid with a hire gun. He thought it would be cool to shoot me in the face from twenty foot instead of a body shot. The bb split my lip and started going down my throat, I managed to gag the little sucker back up and had it sat on the end of my tongue in blood. I opened my mouth up and showed my mate the bb and he just pi**ed himself laughing, thanks then. Still, I spos it was half my fault for not wearing a mask.

Comment

My most serious injury was intense, it was life changing, made me stronger as a person after I had recovered, and yet it didn't turn me away from the sport, it only made me more cautious, and had increased my respect for those overseas doing it for real. It was an overnight milsim game, it was pitch black everywhere, playing as an Opfor, I had put on boots that I hadn't previously worn, and I made the rookie mistake of wearing thin socks, long story short, I got a blister that took a whole day to heal, I even had to change plaster half way through the next day to encourage better healing.. Lesson learnt I guess.

Comment

harsh man damn harsh, I shot a guy in the balls with my systema at the courthouse in Bristol, i felt a little bad after but only for a min :D (he was a jerk)
        My dump bag contains:
        Glock 17 mag
        Twinkie
        Twinkie
        Cupcake
        M4 Mag

Comment

Some guy with a 400+ FPS sniper at least (he was bragging about its power in the safezone) shot a friend in the neck within the MED. It hit him in the soft bit of skin behind the ear and the BB drew blood and was in the skin a little. Back at the safe zone I had to pop it out like a spot :S The guy got banned I think, I havent seen him at the site since.
          sigpic

Comment

According to one of the marshals at First and Only, someone blind fired straight into someone's groin causing them to have some kind of spasm and piss their pants.

I've never had any serious injuries myself yet fortunately. The first time I went to Anzio two people had to be taken to the emergency dentist because some retard(s) were firing full auto indoors. As a result everyone had to go semi-auto all day.
            For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
            Check out my other sales!

Comment

We were in a small squad of about 5, stacked up on a door. Enemies in the room ahead had us pinned down in our current possition, no way to flank.

I passed a thunderflash/multibang (can't remember which one) to the front. As the person on point lit it, the thing exploded almost instantly in his hand leaving serious burns and destroying his glove.

That was pretty nasty. Needless to say, he spent the rest of the game using a pistol in his other hand and soldiered on throughout the skirmish.

Comment

• Re: Serious Airsoft Injuries - NSFW

My worst is..

At The asylum

I was in the back of a landrover getting dropped off. It was pretty rammed in the boot of the landrover and my pouches were getting pressed against my back, In one of these pouches there was a full bottle of coleman propane with a propane adapter on it, The adapter was stabbing in my back releasing the propane which was very cold! all this was going on when the landrover was driving to the drop off point in the middle of the game, I couldn't get out or move or i would of fell out of the car so the propane was spraying in my back for about 1 min . When they finally stopped i got out my shirt was stuck to my back and wouldn't move felt like burning. Later on in the game i had a 5" black circle.

Got back home 2-3 days later my skin was peeling and i still have a scar now. Never thought i would get frostbite from airsoft lol

Comment

I think you should of shouted very loudly to land rover driver until he stopped and then got out and sorted the propane out, could of caused an explosion...

Comment

• I'd have bloody shot the driver....lol
                    There's sod all in airsoft worth injuries like that!!!

Comment

Not really an injury, but I picked up something nasty on my hands at a skirmish, didn't wash them and swung by McDonald's on the way home.
                      Lost a stone in 4 days.
                      Most unpleasant.
                      POW-LEECE THAT MOO-STASH
                      sigpic

Comment

Gloves are the answer

Comment

Necropost!

I got one today; had some new kneepads so was getting cocky and sliding up to cover on the wet grass (I know rookie mistake)
                          After my 3rd slide i'd got the hang of it so when a team mate was hit in the village I attempted to slide over to him as he was under fire
                          suffice to say it wasn't as muddy as expected and a rock took the pad clean off, went through 2 layers and left a massive gash in my knee...I won't be doing that again in a hurry
                          sigpic

Comment

Needed a couple of stitches just above my eye a couple of months ago.

Panicky rental in my own team was the culprit.

Not serious really, but bled like a stuck pig!

Comment

i had a full mag for my old MK23 (sadly nolonger with us) vent in my pocket, freezer burn stings like a MF and the quickly muffled swering alerted the guy on the other side of the large bush i had been planning to ambush, needless to say i got shot.
                              not as bad as some injurys here but the 2nd worst i ever had.
                              the worst being shot with a 500 fps sniper right in the neck from a little under the MED, took 2 weeks for that to heal.

Comment

Got shot by a cheeky sod sat in a bush with what looked like an M4, right outside the dead zone, came out after 5 mins and Bam, rapid fire in my ear and got a BB lodged in there, bit bloody and freaking painful, on a immensly cold day too.
                                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

A Ginger Ferret Find out more about A Ginger Ferret
                                Working...
                                X