Serious Airsoft Injuries - NSFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Serious Airsoft Injuries

i was in a bush shouting orders and i got shot in the mouth now i dont mean my lips i mean in mouth! the bb hit inside and i spat it out with some blood. thinking the worse ran my tongue across ny teeth none loss so just shrugged and moved on. Upon closer inspection in safe the bloody bb had taken a chunk outta my tongue! and to the day my tongue is missing that chunk!

Comment

someone had a seisure today at twa
      Originally posted by parky
      If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Comment

I personally haven't had any and these two aren't as serious as any of the other posts but I still think they're mentionable:

1. First time I ever played airsoft this guy who was wearing a pair of combat shorts and a tactical vest had a shotgun started taking fire jumped into a BIG bush of stinging nettles, 7 seconds later when the fire stopped he got back out and charged the enemy position and captured it

2. Some guy with a few mates (one was a girl...) in their first game ran into the Xsite killhous, got a blast in the face from a claymore, regened, no one was pushing forward so he ran in again, hit by a second claymore. Regened again, a few people had followed him this time and the attackers had one room left to clear, he ran into the said room and took a m203 into the chest/groin. I hope he felt it was worth it.....

Comment

Originally posted by sheard View Post
          the irony.

I just hope one of the marshals wife doesn't fall on me at my site other wise a trip to hospital would definitely be in order.
          i'm telling paddy you called dawn fat
          trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
          http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

Saw someones tooth get shot out yesterday in a woodland game. Just goes to show the importance of face proctection.
            "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

4 lost fingers from trying to return a flashbang 'crowscarer' homemade type grenade. Unsuprisingly, the guy who made the grenade was banned, and the guy with 6 digits no longer throws back enemy grenades!

Also saw a tooth shot out at near point blank range. Full face mask is a must or teeth sheilds should be mandatory for spec guys.

Twisted ankles etc etc....

Comment

Originally posted by KillEmAll View Post
                4 lost fingers from trying to return a flashbang 'crowscarer' homemade type grenade. Unsuprisingly, the guy who made the grenade was banned, and the guy with 6 digits no longer throws back enemy grenades!

Also saw a tooth shot out at near point blank range. Full face mask is a must or teeth sheilds should be mandatory for spec guys.

Twisted ankles etc etc....
                are you serious you lost fingers like actually the tips of your fingers????

Comment

wait, he lost 4 fingers :O ???!

Comment

Scarface, was that at AWE Eversley last summer??

If so i remember it.. Some dude with a gbb m4, on green gas, in the heat.... at bout 10 feet if i recall correctly!!!

Rather u than me ;-)

Comment

My dad was shot in the face when backed onto a hill side. As he reared back from bieng shot he rolled backward down the hill breaking 3 ribs and his arm. We all thought he was just been a big baby, so he didnt actually got to the doctors for 2 weeks after and continued to play the rest fo the day with a broken arm and ribs! haha

Comment

i've been pretty lucky really. The worst I've had in the near decade I've been playing is getting shot near point blank by a very shocked noob when some bloke poked his MP5K round a corner & sprayed the crap outta him. Poor new lad reacted with an automatic swathe across my nether regions (I was marshalling & looking after said new chap). Then almost rolled down the stairs to the tower I was in . . . Other than that, nowt!

A friend of mine (Jester) thought it'd be fun to try & rugby tackle a tree stump, dislocating his shoulder. He's quite a robust chap but you really could see he wasn't too comfortable when his friend drove him to hospital . . .
                        Originally posted by The Laughing Man
                        Millzy I honestly only just noticed that your avatar blinks. I thought I was having a hallucination for a second..

Anyway. Boobs.

Comment

Playing at Annan Airsoft about 18 months ago one of our team fell off one of the walls (its an old ammunition dump / store) and broke his wrist. Played another 2 or 3 games before I drove miles to find the local hospital with him.

The 2 of us got some strange looks sitting in casualty dressed in cammo, I can tell you!

Comment

Originally posted by Millzy View Post
                            i've been pretty lucky really. The worst I've had in the near decade I've been playing is getting shot near point blank by a very shocked noob when some bloke poked his MP5K round a corner & sprayed the crap outta him. Poor new lad reacted with an automatic swathe across my nether regions (I was marshalling & looking after said new chap). Then almost rolled down the stairs to the tower I was in . . . Other than that, nowt!

A friend of mine (Jester) thought it'd be fun to try & rugby tackle a tree stump, dislocating his shoulder. He's quite a robust chap but you really could see he wasn't too comfortable when his friend drove him to hospital . . .
                            LOL yes that was a tad sore, I was sweating a bit after the 1 hour drive to 2 hospitals; this was taken a couple of days after I'd had it popped back into place at hossy, dislocated and a fracture, hurt like hell I can tell you LOL

sigpic

Comment

Ive face planted the back end of a Thompson, wasn't nice and the fin by the rear sight sliced my face open

Then to top it off jester popped up from a bush and shot me lol

Comment

indirectly related to airsoft
                                sunday on way to a game
                                was involved in a car crash
                                now got 4 stiches in upper lip and a torn up inside gum
                                bad neck shoulder and back
                                all superficial and back to airsoft in bout 2 months i hope
                                God Made Legendary Spirit, Man's Lust Made Airsoft, Legendary Spirits Lust For Airsoft Made Him Skint ...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

A Ginger Ferret Find out more about A Ginger Ferret
                                Working...
                                X