Your most painful hits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your most painful hits!

shot dead center of my forehead right under the hair line..brilliant shot though.

Comment

I got full auto'd on my bear arms at the free kent CQB on saturday,whilst raising my arm to take a hit.Felt like my arm popped in about six places.
      Drew a lot of blood but didnt hurt really.Another guy had the same thing at the same time,and reckons the guy was firing hot.
      pics below

Comment

I was at GZW and i was attempting to counter attack the side of a hill with a group of people I had met. As we are getting close to the enemies i get shot. I shouted 'Hit Delta!' and turned around. I had barely taken a step when a stray BB hits me in the back of the ear lobe. It hurt a hell of a lot and i was out so i took the time to turn back around and tell the guy to p**s off.

Comment

Originally posted by Ovany View Post
          Around 24 monthsago i got a bb in the eye , it came over the top of my glasses on very wet day , and hit just under my corniea ,and scratched the eye , i could nt see through my eye for 3 weeks ,and had to spend a few days at hospital with the fear of loosing my eyesight in the right eye ,so much so after the healing period i almost sold up ,friends talked me out of it and 5 months later i started playing again , the first game at catterick with stirling 2 mins into the game a got 10 rounds from a ptw (blue cylinder) across my glasses and nose ,i did have to take 10 mins out to rethink my actions
          wow. ouch.

Comment

got full autoed in the fingers from point blank as i was trying to clear a fort very hurting it was a m249.. i think its because of what i call the m249s..
            Originally posted by jonnyhal
            For Sale: very nice heavy springer
            Originally posted by soulflame2
            when it says 'springer' does that mean its a spring powered gun? not a semi auto

Comment

Originally posted by kev View Post
              I got full auto'd on my bear arms at the free kent CQB on saturday,whilst raising my arm to take a hit.Felt like my arm popped in about six places.
              Drew a lot of blood but didnt hurt really.Another guy had the same thing at the same time,and reckons the guy was firing hot.
              pics below
              OUCH! by the looks of it he was shooting hot either that or from very close range

BB
              Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Comment

Some guy in a CQB skirmish i was at ran round the corner with a GBB M1911 and shot me right between the eyes where there happened to be a slight bit of skin showing.

Comment

I was hiding behind a row of pallets and I was trying to shoot through one on the slots, looking down my scope I shot a 3 round burst but the scope was looking though the slots not the barrel. They ricocheted off the pallet and I got 3 shattered rounds on my knuckles. Bled alot!

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
                  A brain?
                  Originally posted by snuff
                  Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

• Stuck my face round a corner to look into a building and pow! Right in the kisser. Luckily no teeth were lost, but a bit of a fat lip for the rest of the day

Comment

Top of my thigh from about 2 feet away, chest (for a woman that hurts more - trust me), and end of my little finger, it went totally numb for hours.
                      Everyone is allowed a stupid day but you are abusing the privilege

Comment

Any of those jfox61's handy work by any chance?
                        Originally posted by TLSFx on the misuse of pyros
                        Never wave them at police firearms response teams. Those people have (real) guns and no sense of humour.

Comment

No jfox61's handy work was while hanging the washing out he decided to use my bottom as target practice. I guess that can be added to the most painful hits as well. He thought it was hilarious
                          Everyone is allowed a stupid day but you are abusing the privilege

Comment

sorry
                            Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

Sounds funny...... Women beater! Poor Mrs Fox

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
                              A brain?
                              Originally posted by snuff
                              Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

Couple of weeks back at the new site in bexley got shot by a guy from the top floor of some stairs with a single shot hit me right in the nads! lets just say my shout for medic was more of a girly scream and then a doubling over in agony! left quite a nice bruise!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X