Your most painful hits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your most painful hits!

Coming out of a bunker at a ww2 event, completely unaware, only to find 3 MG-34s, 2 MG-42s and a PPSH waiting for me. I just fell to the ground after being hit, BUT because of all of them firing in a line about 10 metres away they still couldn't hear me shout "HIT! HIT! I"M F***ING HIT!!!" I was scared that if i lifted my hand i would loose it the ammount of rounds coming in!

Comment

For me its either being shot on the top of my head from around 6 feet above or when some kid with a hi-cappa crept up behind me in CQB and shot me in the back from 2 feet away yesterday, still feel like im sat on a golf ball!
      TM/G&P MK14 Mod 0, G&P SR16 URX Shorty, TM Glock 18c GBB, DE L128A1

Comment

Midweek game on private land; me and a mate had another pinned behind a tree, had to stop to wind hi cap thinking the geezer next to me was still covering me, little did i know hed moved up, the bloke behind the tree pulled out and wizzed a single shot straight onto my top lip, f*ck that hurt, looked like i had a bad case of Herpes to the lip!!!
        sigpic

Comment

my mate got gas shotgunned in the lip/face today at the mall, 3 around the lip and 1 on each cheek!
          BB
          Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Comment

i got one right on the end of my nose yesterday you know when you have one of them spots up your nose that makes your eyes water like that times 20 not nice
            ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED NEVER OUTGUNNED

Comment

cold wet day and BB to the fingernail........ owch

Comment

Not one of mine, but one i dished out unfortunately. 300fps 8mm Shotgun blast to the face from within 10 metres. He whipped round the corner and let off a horrible shout!

This one is one of mine, last weekend, while jumping across a doorway (trying to be unpredictable and thus, win!) I got one right on my ear. nice little bleeder that was!

p.s sorry for the inconviniently placed trademark!

Comment

teammate got shot in the ear

http://tridenttactical.darkbb.com

Comment

Just played a game today and my mate got shot up the nose from about 1M away!
                    He peared around a tree and a rental noob was laying on the floor shot him.
                    His nose was bleeding quite bad and he was complaing of his nose feeling blocked.
                    He tried coughing up snot and spat a bb out that had obviously gone all the way up his nose and down into his mouth!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Metalbody
                    pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

Originally posted by private parts View Post
                      Just played a game today and my mate got shot up the nose from about 1M away!
                      He peared around a tree and a rental noob was laying on the floor shot him.
                      His nose was bleeding quite bad and he was complaing of his nose feeling blocked.
                      He tried coughing up snot and spat a bb out that had obviously gone all the way up his nose and down into his mouth!!!!!!!!!!

That actually made me LOL.

I got shot on the knuckle of my trigger finger yesterday from no more than about 10ft away. Got a lovely 6mm graze right on the joint.

Also got shot in the butt yesterday. Thankfully, it's a fairly fleshy area, so no lasting harm done!
                      Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

I got shot by a douche bag mate with his l96 in the thigh and this shot was from 2 meters away, i have a fat bruise and it stung like a bitch

Comment

Today at sabre force we were defending the F.O.B and the team was closing in and i got hit so i went to the back of the F.O.B put my guns down then started to reload my magazines for my next game.Whilst i was doing this some little kid
                          (first time hire) on the other team came running in so i just looked and nodded at him so he suddenly hit the deck and put a full mp5 hi cap into me so not being very impressed i picked up my dragunov went round the corner and let a couple of rounds into his legs from 5 meters away just to say when some one is hit the idea is not to shoot them.I never saw him again for the day possibly avoiding me :D
                          JG MP5 SD5/C02 Desert Eagle/ICS L86 LSW/Upgraded Warrior L96/Dynatech BFG

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104660

Comment

A few months ago i was in the middle of a game and my mags ran out, so i decided to reload a few to finish off the game. Well i was shouting at my team and saw a bb coming towards me but of course you can hardly ever dodge a bb if you see it that close.
                            And well basically it hit the back of my throat causing me to gag, cough and no able to breathe on top of that i swallowed the bb.

Comment

Originally posted by SgT BULLETPR00F View Post
                              A few months ago i was in the middle of a game and my mags ran out, so i decided to reload a few to finish off the game. Well i was shouting at my team and saw a bb coming towards me but of course you can hardly ever dodge a bb if you see it that close.
                              And well basically it hit the back of my throat causing me to gag, cough and no able to breathe on top of that i swallowed the bb.
                              Ouch sounds painful
                              JG MP5 SD5/C02 Desert Eagle/ICS L86 LSW/Upgraded Warrior L96/Dynatech BFG

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104660

Comment

Got hit on semi-auto from 1/2 metre to 1 metre away about 5 times, on the leg and the bruise stayed for over a month.

Also got hit earlier 5 times in the back of the head, on the ear, and in the face, but the most painful was getting hit a few times in the leg o.O
                                (most painful today)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X