Your most painful hits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your most painful hits!

Take 4/5 out of a seven man squad from the corner of a compound wall. Duck back round, poke out again, readjust aim, to see an L85 barrel sticking into my hand.

Bugger.

Comment

I seen this and thought id add my 2 pence. At the old SWAT urban site before it moved i did a firing squad on the last day, unfortunately i didnt have a choice as it was my birthday. Ill let the video and pics do the talking haha. Put it this way, i had to wear a nike compression top under my work gear and cover my arms up out of the house despite the warm weather for about 2 months.

(Picture this all down my right hand side, chest, leg, arm and across my stomach)

Heres the video...It wasnt pleasant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-g1hg08tME

Possibly the most pain i have experienced in that short space of time, it burnt like a B***h

There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter

Comment

got a guy once with a 120 round shell from an M203 full of 0.25g with guarder gas to the side of his head from a foot away
        he was a mess!
        Originally posted by Fenriz
        Hicaps are as bad as two-tone. Or rape.

Comment

I did hear a story about a guy on here that had that happen... Rimms I believe! (he may have posted that in here, I just haven't looked.)
          The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Playing a close quarter game - creeping through a plywood structure past a knee high window, got shot full auto with a 350fps AK point blank through the window - kneecaps and thighs got it, think I did actually shed a tear. Same game in same structure was looking through another window and spotted a guy on my team with underslung grenade launcher creeping round a corner, a young girl in the other team was hiding in a corner, he got a fright and used the wrong trigger - shot her in the face with the greanade launcher, ducked back round the corner and because she didn't shout hit, he stuck his head back round the corner and shot her with his M4 - She went home a lunch time - Said he felt back with a wicked grin.
            I am battle-tested bayonets bro,You can’t process me with a normal brain-If you borrowed my brain for five seconds,you’d be like-Dude-can’t handle it,unplug this b@st@rd!-It fires in a way that’s maybe not from,uh this terrestrial realm-Charlie Sheen

Comment

I was taking a piss in a hedge mid game and i got hit in the ballbag!!

When you got to go, you got to go. :/

Comment

Originally posted by TheWombRaider View Post
                I seen this and thought id add my 2 pence. At the old SWAT urban site before it moved i did a firing squad on the last day, unfortunately i didnt have a choice as it was my birthday. Ill let the video and pics do the talking haha. Put it this way, i had to wear a nike compression top under my work gear and cover my arms up out of the house despite the warm weather for about 2 months.

(Picture this all down my right hand side, chest, leg, arm and across my stomach)

Heres the video...It wasnt pleasant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-g1hg08tME

Possibly the most pain i have experienced in that short space of time, it burnt like a B***h
                Ouch and i moaned when i got a 1 hit on the leg from point blank !

Comment

It burnt like hell haha, and there was nowhere i could run as we did it in a room with 1 entrance. They wanted to fire from inside the room which would of been about a meter away from me but i was to scared so i made them do it outside the room which was about 1.5 meters away from me, my arm is still marked just above the elbow

Never again, i dont advise it to anyone, unless you want to scream like a girl everytime you are shot or get hit with a ricochet.

There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter

Comment

from a 1 meter distance got shot right between the eyes in the tiny gap between my goggles and hat/ shemagh combo swolle right up wrecked like **** hurt so much i now wear a beanie hat under my other one lol

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
                    You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
                    Kid has issues

Comment

I got shot in the twig and giggleberries from ~8ft away last night - I have a feeling it's gonna scar - that'll be an interesting story to explain to the missus!
                      Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

• Which missus is that, exactly? :-p

Originally posted by Tiercel
                        I have a feeling this will be about as popular as a Magpul salesman at an AK convention.

Comment

Originally posted by KaRcop View Post
                          Which missus is that, exactly? :-p
                          I'm talking waaaaaay into the future!
                          Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

• :-p

Originally posted by Tiercel
                            I have a feeling this will be about as popular as a Magpul salesman at an AK convention.

Comment

Ok here goes for you medically minded. Last night I got shot on my extensor carpi ulnaris. It then sent a spasam up my arm. For those of you who don't know what the extensor is. Its the tendon on the underside of your arm near your wrist. Small finger side. And yes it still hurts today.
                              This is my rifle, this is my gun.
                              This ones for fighting and this ones for fun!!!

Comment

I got shot in the balls last night by a D.eagle hard kick from 5 metres away that bloody hert had to sit out the rest of the game.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X