Your most painful hits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your most painful hits!

Tut tut to the person above :P should allways ware eye pro :P.
    your lucky you didn't lose your eye
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 15 May, 2010, 20:41. Reason: language
    Hate.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

tell me about it. well being young an naive, i didnt, how every i can assure you that i do now!!!
      Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 15 May, 2010, 20:41.

Comment

Last night at cqb I got a couple of bleeders. As it turned out, the guy shooting me was running his ptw at 2joules. Fricking idiotic at close range..

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

playing at the mall in reading and someone ran around the cornor and shoot me in the head with a desert eagle from like a meter away

Comment

got hit in the eye from bout twenty foot away . yes i had glasses on was from a lipo rifle , the first round hit the edge then three after hit the same spot and raised the frame up then final 2 hit my eye . . was good shot but now wear ess or mesh as my eye is stil mono tone ie black and white .

Comment

i was at MIA in morwenstow in CQB sash games got on 2 feet away in the right testy and got tagged to come back in to the game spawed and got shot in the same place but closer reflex shot christ that one hurt lol

Comment

Woodland site cant remeber which one but they have a 500fps sniper limit. Giving cover fire to a guy making a pistol charge without realising he was charging a 2 man sniper team. He got full auto'd in the go-nads at about 15 mtrs and I took a heavy round up the left nostril :eek: I could not see or speak for a couple of minutes and I never found the BB...

Comment

shot from about 30cm away by my so call friend in the inner thigh with his MK23, it stung for ages. Although i did get my revenge

Comment

Full Auto Spray of around 5bbs to the proverbials - it stung for a few days after!
                    VK

Lightweight Assualt Boots for Sale
                    Size 7 but fitted me till I was a size ten.
                    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...269#post610269

Comment

Yesterday and drakelow tunnels, was running to get medic a team member, looked in the corner of my eye to see a gun in a door way, turned and got a few rounds in the b-end. i was out but had to lean against the wall and try and regain my self, never have i felt so much pain.
                      Bust a move.

sigpic

Comment

well we were in the safe zone in my local site where no mags are supposed to be in guns so some noob picks up his rental at about 300 fps and pulls the trigger thinking hes on safe, well he wasnt. he was on auto. about 10 rds, about 1 ft away, right into my ball sack. i can safely say that was pretty painful, would you enjoy that? i defo didnt.

Comment

no competition.....
                          back of the ear from roughly 2 metres....... ouch....
                          Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
                          I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

in the ear, still have a lump from months ago

Comment

First ever game, first ever hit, and it was a 500fps heavy sniper round to the temple. It felt like I'd been hit with a hammer.

Had a headache for 3 days and toothache/jawache for a week. Welcome to airsoft.

Comment

My first skirmish in Central London, Angel, strangly enough it was a marshal!

I went to a hiding spot on the lower floor and the marshall shouted 'Your dead'. No-one was around to shoot me so I just continued. He said it again so I just went off to respawn. I went there again and he shouted 'FFS YOUR DEAD'! Everyone on my team was asking him why, including me. He responded 'he's dead there, that's out of bounds so he has to respawn'.
                                As I walk away to the spawn point he points his glock at the back of my head on FULL AUTO and peppers me, turns to my team and asks 'Satisfied'? No protection, no hair. It F*$KING KILLED!!!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X