Your most painful hits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your most painful hits!

I'm seeing alot of people saying they got hit in the head / face from 1 or 2 meters away.

And the guy that fired a 40mm grenade into someone's head from a meter away... Why would you do that ?

I know in the heat of the game it's not always at the front of your mind to call a knife or surrender on someone, but some of the hits people are taking / giving out just aren't cricket.
    It will take less bullets to kill him now than if we wait for him to turn into a zombie.

The elderly. They seem nice enough, but can they really be trusted ?

Comment

Last nights CQB game at the labs, got hit square in the head from a few feet away, its the reason why i have a headache today

Comment

got an ARES gas L96A1 in the head right between the eyes at UW Limpsfield in Sussex. still got a mark and it was 4 weeks ago. :L

Comment

Trying out my new M4 looking down my scope. Next minute, 'BANG'. Shot by a L96 straight in the back of my head.

I wasn't expecting it and when i got shot i pretty much smashed my face on my new m4...
          Originally posted by murta369
          in soviet russia you remove the plastic from the paint.

Comment

I was a stirling weekender in catterick and i split my head open running into a trench - it knocked me out for 15 seconds and left me abit worse for wear. the onsite medic glued my head up and i rested for about an hour.

Being a plonker i decided to go back out and have some fun, only to get shot in the head wound. looking back its funny, but at the time it put a tear in my eye.

Comment

Oh lord. Me and my friend that goes to GZU had some time off school awhile back. We were playing some garden games. I have quite a big garden, then there's a field next to it and some grassy hedge covered areas out the very back with a good few trees. It makes for some fun woodland yet CQB games. I'll see if he still has some of the pictures we took sometime. But anyway, about the shot.

We always played 2v2s. Me and my friend vs two random people we could scrape together using our spare guns. (You can imagine it wasn't very fair! XD) So we were sitting around reloading and such and he is just holding his M16 up over his arm and as I walk by the grenade launcher was shoved right in my face and he shot by accident(or so I'm told!).

That was the worse pain from a shot I've experienced. Even that was just a sudden shock and then me slowly saying "ooooooowwww..." in a WTF was that kind of voice. XD
              Davey - GZU Player Since '08

Comment

Got shot full auto in the back of the head.... by a team mate! Needless to say some harsh words were spoken lol!!!
                sigpic If you sell, buy or trade with me please remeber to leave feedback!

Comment

Well i wear a m88 helmet and well a shot just missed my ear coming head on yet it hit the inside of the helmet and span round the back and hit the back of the other ear. confussed me for ages.
                  http://zeroin.co.uk/image.php?type=s...ine=1296170949

Comment

most painfull ive takes was walking round a corner and felt a barrel in my cheak and now theres a hole in it still a great day

Comment

was at a weekender sat in back or a jeep with my mp5k resting on my lap then i herd it going off and my leg was in the way there was these green tab things on trigger garde to say gun fps was ok and it some how pulled trigger back had marks for a fue weeks after

Comment

my most painfull was my friend in front of me went to light a grenade burnt his finger throw it back at me and boom that hurt.
                        Samaham C

Comment

Got two teeth snapped off from a single shot from 1m away. The guy just popped round the corner and bam. Think I swallowed the bb and bits too.
                          Thing is, that wasn't the bit that hurt, it was after, when both got horribly infected and I had to get root canals in both. The aesthetic didn't work fully in both since they were so infected at the time (ended up being 4 separate sittings).

Comment

I went for a skirmishing last sunday, very cold day and forgot to pack my gloves. I was shot in the thumb nail.

Comment

I was playing in a CQB with plenty of rooms and door. I saw an enemy's mp5 muzzle sticking out of the door where I was waiting. I tried to have a knife kill, unfortunately at the same time I 'stabbed' him he managed to turn to me and let one shot (semi only game) off his weapon. I ended up literally kissing the muzzle of his mp5 and felt like i was punched on the face. I was only wearing a tactical glasses with no face protector at all so ended up quitting the game prematurely with a bleeding upper lip.

Comment

One team holding the village at ****** ***** wood land one team attacking , i was on the attacking team trying to cross the bridge after a few failed atempts i was the only one that got across , waiting for the right time i sprang from cover to cover untill i close to the first house , i was sure there was someone in there but without frags i had to just do it , as i went to check the first window i looked my foe in the face and got peppered in the lips not fun we both took our hits and withdrew funny but dammm painful
                                sigpic

Airsoft Clan logo's designed for you for £5.00

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X