Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your most painful hits!

Originally posted by MiloXC3 View Post
    I was airsofting and I heard someone say "I got shot by a sniper and the bb took out a chunk of my lip and took out my tooth and I swallowed the bb, the tooth and the chunk of lip". Now that's painful.
    I can't see how this is possible, not calling you a liar but he must of been hot. I have a 500 fps l96 it'll clear 3-4 beer cans straight through but I don't think a legal one would knock someones teeth out. Anyone else got toothless stories?

Comment

• At the mall today I threw a Mk.4 into a room didn't realize it bounced of the door frame and didnt go all the way in me and my mate stacked up to follow it in I went in first there was a guy bout 1 foot away and he lit me up from boot to my baseball cap after the usual string of abuse that came out of my mouth and realizing how flipping stupid I was to follow it in I realized 3 rounds hit me right in the mouth causing a cut and its been bleed for ages lol also some guy shot me with a desert eagle at very close range after I lobbed another grenade round a corner I got him but he shot me right in the nut sack lol
      "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." Capt. Geoffrey T. Spaulding

Comment

My first skirmish, i was about to push forward to the next cover and stuck my head out to see if the coast was clear, took a m203 shot to the face from about 2 metres, bloody hurt, just happy i had a shemagh and googles on
        "This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My rifle, without me, is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless."

Comment

got to be a toss up between getting shot in the cheek from about fifteen feet away with a 500fps sniper (that left a scar) or getting hit in the shoulder weirdly enough from around 30 feet away not very nice and caught on video (straight onto facebook like a fat guy to mcdonalds)

Comment

I haven't had a seriously painful one yet but a few weeks ago I was on a CQB. I was taking a few seconds rest crouching down behind a doorway when a girl came through the door. She sees me and starts to drop her gun and at the same time I see her and start to raise mine. As I'm doing so, I fire off two shots. One hit her in the thigh the second hit her square in the fandango. My how she squealed as she dropped like a bag of spuds.

If you're reading this and its you - sorry love.

Comment

at UCAP Virus today, first game, took a spray up and down the dangler. Had to take a moment at the respawn to get over it and then a quick check after the game to see if I was alright!

Comment

hi
                guy with gas shotty comes rounbd a bush about 2ft away and epties 2 shells into my neck.

bllody hurt.

Dom

Comment

Before last weekend never really had to many painful hits just the normal but now after taking 3 to my chappy in one day that has all changed.

Comment

Clearing a stair case from the top down at Urban Assault, i stuck my rifle over the top and someone below gave a good burst back mostly hitting my gun but one hit me square on the end of the thumb, bugger me that hurt for ages.
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/AirsoftbyOliver - My Youtube channel.

Comment

Defending an objective and from no where I got shot in the head by 2 different snipers within 2-3 seconds of one another (both packing 500FPS each). Painful moment as I had nothing to protect that region other than my eyes and definitely one that makes you go ''Ouch!'' before yelling ''Hit!''

Comment

In the ballz it hurt
                        sigpic

Comment

Sniped in the forehead and as I shouted 'hit' took a shot to the front tooth. It went numb for a while but fortunately no lasting damage
                          Kill or be Killed

Comment

Kickin a door open to throw a grenade in only to realise theres someone stood behind it about three foot away and they let you have it right in the face lol. stopped airsofting for 6 months i was that annoyed lol.
                            Only the dead have truly seen the end of War - Plato

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by billybob9351 View Post
                              I can't see how this is possible, not calling you a liar but he must of been hot. I have a 500 fps l96 it'll clear 3-4 beer cans straight through but I don't think a legal one would knock someones teeth out. Anyone else got toothless stories?
                              Surprised you have never heard of such stories. I can't count on my fingers how many people have lost bits of their teeth from even modest AEG's at Urban Assault.

Comment

Three that spring to mind...
                                First two were both at a local site in Kent. Crouching behind a wall with my LSW, someone fired at me from abot 10m away, all the rounds bounced off the front of the LSW apart from one which hit me right on the end of my left middle finger and hurt like anything for a while, no permanent damage though.
                                Second one at the same site a few weeks later, a new player came round a corner on the back path and came face to face with a group of 5 of us on the oppoite team so he turned and ran away, we went after him and started searcing in the ditch along the edge of the site, suddenly he jumps out from behind a tree on the other side of the ditch (outside the game area!) and full-auto's me in the face from about 12 feet away. One of the BB's went between my lips and bounced off my tooth, both my lips swelled up and I was mumbling for most of the day.
                                Final one as at a new site in Kent, we were attacking the stockade which was defended by a small team, I legged it across open ground firing my SLR to keep the eney's heads down then switched to my G18 as I got close, ran up to the window and fired a short burst into the stockade but unfortunately the magazine had jammed and it was just venting gas, one of the defenders inside opened up with his 249 and one of the BB's hit me right between two fingers on my right hand, I hd a blood blister there for a couple of days and even now a month later still have a scar there!
                                -Steve

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X