• Re: Your most painful hits!

[IMG][/IMG]

Sometimes they don't bounce!

Comment

Ouchhhh

Comment

worst was probably going to the last night game at the mall for the black sheep event, and holding the friars walk end (had the oppositions final objective inside my room) all on my owny own for a good 5 minutes or so. There was so much action and noise and gunfire going on that when I eventually got hit they couldn't hear my shouts for HITTT, and I couldn't physically show I was getting hit as I was getting peppered by about 4 guys on auto from about 5/6 metres away, not that it wasn't amaazingly awesome haha! Best bit was i was in shorts and a tee shirt.... I currentlly have 7 major scars on my forearms (had to squeeze 1 out) and 3 on my right leg
        bloody awesome night! + the guys who peppered me had the decency to apologise for it back at the safe zone however much i loved it hahah! (sound like a right nutter now lol)
        Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Comment

I took a bb to the nose from over a balcony from around 4 to 5ft away as the bb was going straight down it hit my nose real hard I went to re-spawn asked the marshal to light up my nose just to see if it was bleeding its been 4 months now maybe 5 and my nose still has the scar guess its healing slowly but its always going to be there it seams lol
          sigpic
          Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

I was walking back to the dead zone and then a man came round a corner about 10 -15 feet away and shot me in the neck an it felt like there was a rock stuck inside my neck for about 20mins it bled but stopped after I put pressure on it

Comment

inbetween my knuckles and tip of my index finger
              T.W.A.A.T-tactical woodland airsoft assault team

Comment

Got shot in the tear duct at 2 meter range by a spring pistol it was still 320 fps and hurt like a bitch, this was 3 years ago and my mate didnt know his gun was left loaded and cocked by his jackass of a big brother and shot and I stepped in the way. hurt. alot.

Comment

At CSW in the village some idiot threw a BFG at my foot I did a manly scream only to get shot in the balls by a gas M4, It hurt.

Comment

First outing at warminster activity center and we weer blowing up a bridge came through a thick bit of shrubery and was met by a m60 and some sort of ics lsw about 9 in the sack from the m60 and 7 or eight in the chest and face

Comment

Right in the front tooth...

There is me running like a loony while being shot at by a GBBR M4, I turned to see where my cousin was who I play with as he was behind me and then bang! Right in the tooth. Needless to say I took the hit....and I made sure everyone knew it as well! haha

Comment

ace-airsoft last sunday...

come round a corner noticed a guy in a window a floor above straight across for me. i had to get past to get into the building.

start putting fire down to get him to duck. he does i take a few steps out. give him some more to keep him down. he pops up from the other side of the window and shoots me SQUARE on the end of my nose... i didn't shout hit the word i remember were "fu**er! OW!" hand in the air. bled out.

respawn. decided to have another crack at it...

same guy.. same shot placement. EXACTLY! i bled out again...

marshal says to me in the spawn room... "wow a real bleed out! you're bleeding mate."

yeah my nose is still killing me
                        Dan Wesson FPS downgrade and Action smoothing tutorial written by me! :- here

Comment

worst ever pain I had was on my first CQB game...I use long rifles in CQB as Im stubborn and a bit of a tit...anyway, I was going very slowly down a corridor, rifle up, not knowing there is a gap in a window, I take a double tap to my nail at near point blank range, it splits and half, I carry on playing without a glove...Get shot in the same place, it takes my nail off and the end of my finger does some kind of self combusting/red mist action and I spend the next fornight unable to turn over in bed and it looks like it's been raped by some kind of gorilla like animal...

OUCH!
                          Tac Modded 2012 PTW
                          C11 from Team Cobalt

Comment

This one:

A&K M60 on full auto from 3 feet away. Still got scars from that bugger! :D
                            Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

Hurt like a bitch, had me hopping around for a good 5 minutes with my hands between my legs

Comment

Mine as from the same game day as phatboi

I was doing an alright job at helping defend an objective popping out from behind a wall and and returning fire on the guys coming down our corridor now I didnt notice the hole in the wall that was around crotch height a guy takes his shot and i hit the deck rolling on the floor I did call hit and then also said

"dont even bother trying to medic yet im down"

Eventually a medic got to me got me back in the game i return fire

a guy then burst through the lower door way behind me was comming up the steps and somehow manage to get a burst fire into my crotch from behind so half B***S and half gooch

Yes I hit the floor yes it hurt

Then towards the end of the day a guy was hiding inside a room one my team ran in got shot now i was following him so i took it careful
                                I had a 50/50 chance of guessing the correct side of the door he was hiding

I didn't hear him say bang for the bang kill i got the wrong side of the door so I took a shotgun to the thigh from around 1-2 feet away

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X