Your most painful hits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your most painful hits!

My worst one was at the NAE, I knew enemy were round the corner, I went round saw someone, popped two shots into them, they said they were dead, I said sorry, lowered my gun as I startled two guys who were crouched about 1 foot away both of them held the trigger and went from right to left across my forehead. After I said oww they apologised for the longish burst so I have no hard felling against them but I was left with a lumpy forehead afterwards.

Another bad one was standing by a bush and the bush fired about 40 rounds into the back of my knees, and NO APOLOGY it was a two second burst that really stung.

Comment

Got shot in the cheek bone by a sniper dunno how far away it was but it bled alot and took 3 weeks to heal :D was my first game too lol

Comment

At the NAE I got shot on the shoulder by a 500+ fps sniper within the minimum engagement distance. Shoulder is several shades of green, purple & black.
        I know it was 500+ FPS for two reasons. Firstly, I've been shot at 15m by a 490FPS sniper... and this hurt more than that. & when I told the marshal, he mentioned there had been other complaints regarding this particular sniper.
        Kiran Payne
        TM P226 Custom, TM SAI G34, WE SRU G17, WE SAI M&P 9mm, WE SRU Apache XDM IPSC, KWA Kriss Vector Hard Recoil, TM HK416 Recoil
        Looking for another TM G17 and a TM M870

sigpic

Comment

my most painful was when my own brother shot me pointblank wiv his new shotgun he was showing to someonew in the safe zone at the start of the day we we're getting our gear ready n he had forgot he had left a shell in there from when he was trying it out at home i got the full blast in the ribs

Comment

Was a while ago at xsite, got hit and raised my hand, i had fingerless gloves on, and our teams sniper shot and i had raised my hand at the right time, to take 500fps (chronoed avg 495) from about 1m behind me, directly in the thumb. It bled a lot and was black for weeks (dry blood). Was told i was lucky to not lose my thumb nail. :/

That and the discomfort of a 9mm BFG going off about 5cm under my groin. (was crouched, grenade cooked) didnt hurt much, just ached all day.
            -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
            -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

The worst I've seen was a guy who got shot in the ear point blank ... straight through

Comment

I think this was my second or third game
                I was walking round a corner to find a few , what i beleived to be team mate (couldnt see there bands at the time)
                One turned around and i smiled widlely at him fool
                Fires a shot burst straight to the back of my mouth
                Recation wasnt hit i screamed like a girl and smashed my self in my face with my m4s metalfolding stock
                Needles to say knocking myself out for thirty seconds into a lovely feild of stiniging nettles
                Get helped up by a marshel who replied "did that hurt"

Comment

Originally posted by I'mhitalready View Post
                  My worst one was at the NAE, I knew enemy were round the corner, I went round saw someone, popped two shots into them, they said they were dead, I said sorry, lowered my gun as I startled two guys who were crouched about 1 foot away both of them held the trigger and went from right to left across my forehead. After I said oww they apologised for the longish burst so I have no hard felling against them but I was left with a lumpy forehead afterwards.

Another bad one was standing by a bush and the bush fired about 40 rounds into the back of my knees, and NO APOLOGY it was a two second burst that really stung.
                  Reading your post and then reading your sig in context made me lol.
                  - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

getting shot point blank in the back of the ear by a team mate not sure of the fps but it was a m14

Comment

Originally posted by parkinator View Post
                      getting shot point blank in the back of the ear by a team mate not sure of the fps but it was a m14
                      it wasn't me, was it?

most painful experience for me was when i got shot, point blank in the forehead on full auto by team mate busy staring down his optic and not at what was right in front of him. bled for awhile but luckily one of guys who witnessed had some first aid stuff with him.

but that was nothing compared to what one of the guys at the mall last sunday had to suffer... in a mankini http://firstonlyairsoft.zenfolio.com...6229/e236bc987.

Comment

• .4 from a pistol in a cqb environment. Probably withing 10 metres. Right in the back of my ribs!

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                          .4 from a pistol in a cqb environment. Probably withing 10 metres. Right in the back of my ribs!
                          lol i use .4's in my pistols and i must say you get people always taking there hits

Comment

3 weeks ago in Fireball squadron Black ops, shot by a shot gun around 2meters away. All shots on my little finger!! still felling the pain when I press it.
                            Really start to thing if the gun is shooting hot.
                            sigpicSRC Custom for sale - element gear set and bearing piston head, SHS steel tooth piston, Lonex tappet and steel bearing spring guide, Madbull Hop rubber 6.03 TBB

Comment

few weeks back defending a building in a cqb village, taking fire from about 3 guys so i stood to the side of a window (expecting to be well covered) to find within 10 seconds a painfull hit on the end of the nose, late found out it wasnt actualy a hit but a ricochet of a guy on the other side of the window that shot my gun. Not the most painful but a mix of bad luck and a close quaters hit
                              Originally posted by fuzzhead
                              I am wondering if a gay boy will fit an warrior l96 and what the point of them are

Comment

It wasn't doing airsoft, but yesterday I got shot with some 9mm simunition in the hand and knee, needless to say it hurt afterwards, luckily I got to shoot back!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X