Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your most painful hits!

At the mall on sunday.
    Our team was pushing very hard in the last game so i made an effort to rush, die, respawn, repeat.
    On one rush i attempted to clear 2 guys out of a small side room, as I rounded the corner, i shot the first guy twice in the "gentleman region" (was in the process of pulling the muzzle up to chest level as we made contact) and managed to take a hit in the side of my nose.

He went down to the floor and I helped him back up, on my way back to regen i realised my nose was pissing blood too!

So x2 painful hits in one!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie s View Post
      at the Grandslam at Anzio, came around a corner and shot a guy in the back but 1 bb got him in the arse, he didnt half shout out from that one,

i then carried on and a moment later i got shot directly in the nipple
      Haha I believe I saw a video of that on youtube, was an interesting few shots there ^^

Comment

Once the day had finished at UCAP Green Ops on Sunday the marshals let the 4 of us have our own little game, taking hits was optional.

Basically the result was to see who could take the pain for the longest, incredible fun!

Comment

The poor sod who got shot in the nose with a 660 fps gas sniper this weekend at copehill... Think he broke his nose

Comment

Wait? 660fps?! That's insane!

Comment

• And surely cant be covered by the insurance?!

Generic Tapatalk Signature.
              -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
              -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Correction- it was 615, not 660. Still about 3.5 joules though :O

Comment

and it was taken out of play as soon as it was found

Comment

i was walking back to my team, no enemies near us, could see all my team they could easily see i was there team and one noob with a 360 fps g36 sprayed me, got few around the face, one EXTREMELY painful one in the top lip. i shouted 'FREIENDLY' and ran toward the kid, snatched his gun and gave him a bit of a shout, he didnt draw his gun for about 20 mins. although, he was a noob, and i felt bad about shouting at him afterwards and i appologised after game and he said he was sorry, all was well

Comment

Despite there already being PLENTY of threads on this before, which i can get you a link for? But mine would be a month or so back at GZW, I was attacking FB Charlie and our bravos had eliminated all of the deltas INSIDE the checkpoint, little to our knowledge there was a few guys in the bushes surrounding it, i thought we was safe, took a knee, Then almost simultaneously I get shot in the neck and sprayed full auto into my face and a few to my ear, It was a cold day and stung and bled like mad
                      sigpic

Comment

• I remember a few years back at my old site I was a against a noob on a stairwell

I could see his legs so I shot a few into his ankle and he yelped and ran downstairs so he was on the other side of the wall to me, knowing he had one more friend with him I waited for him to walk down the stairs, having all the faith in people thinking the dead noob wouldn't talk, so I concentrated on the top of the stairs

When not 10 seconds later the dead noob jumped from behind the wall and shot me point black in the nose from no more than 6 foot away

For the people who know me would know a few naughty words were thrown at him whilst cupping my pissing bleeding nose

His excuse was he didn't think he was dead, and after I shouted at him I explained i shot him and watched him flinch and run away he had no excuse, especially with the two new welts on his ankle

Needless to say my team made his day hell and management had a stern word with him and we have not seen him since

And I have a scar for life in the shape of a bb on my nose

Comment

got one right on the forehead the other week while moving 3 yards from one tree to another. did not realize how much it bleed till after i drove home.

Comment

I've only tried airsoft once, just using goggles and thought nothing of the shots I took (even the 10 second full auto burst from 5 guns in the safe zone in the back, backside and back of legs, which I knew was happening and was my own fault, I'd shot the site owners small child earlier in the day because he'd told me to then said he was only joking and didn't think I'd do it, poor kid was crying so we engineered a situation were I'd be facing away in the safe zone and the kid would be given a gun and told to sneak up on me - others decided to join in).

Now I've read through this post I might wear my full face mask if I go again - didn't realise broken teeth are a possibility.

I don't really have a painful airsoft hit yet but in paintball it's a toss up between the 6 foot shot to the throat (that dropped me straight to the ground) and the point blank to the top of the head by a nervous newbie on my side in an attack and defend game before the game had even started (came up like an egg).

Comment

Shooting in the safe zone? Does "safe" not give away how effin stupid that is?

Sounds like it was more the site owners fault though. I know its against z1 rules but can you name the site? I think after your post it wont do any advertising for them at all anyway.
                              Originally posted by B.E.N.
                              Dude, that's like saying you wish you still had pictures of Monica Lewinsky sucking Bill Clinton's dick...

Comment

Not going to name the site, yes it was shooting in the safe zone but it was perfectly safe, there was only about 8 of us there on the day including staff and we all knew what was going on, the ambush on me that we organised for the kid to get revenge was planned with me involved in the planning and I had my goggles on.

The only surprise involved was for me when the others opened up as well - I was facing away from them and wearing fully enclosed goggles that weren't going to fall off.

I suppose there was a slight danger to the people shooting at me from rebounds but none of them missed me so there wasn't any, I certainly didn't feel in any danger from it.

Although it was my first time playing at a proper site me and the people I was with have been around airguns / airsoft / paintball guns for years and we weren't going to do anything stupid.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X