Your most painful hits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your most painful hits!

Tri shot shotgun at close range....damn did that hurt!!
    And the bruise that came up a couple of days later was sickening...lol

Comment

a certain bunker site in London hot as hell.
      Playing CQB only first game wondered why mag wasn't feeding great forgot to wind it, so being first time with rental gun look down to see the cog.
      Smack 3-4 shots top of my head, wouldn't have been so bad but have little hair left as is so straight on top from 8-10 ft away.

same game team mate burst fire me in to Kidney 3ft behind me silly me only wearing thin T-Shirt and very Thin hoody.
      I thanked him and walked the 15ft back to re-spawn.

Comment

Got shot in the throat today pretty close up (not the other players fault really, i pretty much ran into it) but that stung a bit... bled a lot too

Comment

Was playing at A12 Airsoft some time ago.

Caught one right in my butt cheek that throbbed and stung like an absolute "see you next Tuesday". Spent a good five minutes upwards swearing and rubbing it.

My trousers must have been pulled tight over my rear end at the moment the BB hit me. I'll never forget that one. T_T
          sigpic
          "I are God, lol."

Comment

• Your most painful hits!

Loosing most of one of my lower front teeth and half of the one next to it today! Never leaving the safe zone without full face from now on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Greenie; 6 July, 2014, 20:44.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenie View Post
              Loosing most of one of my lower front teeth and half of the one next to it today! Never leaving the safe zone without full face from now on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              This happened to me (only on one tooth, and looked almost identical to how the one on the right of your picture is). Cost me £50.50 to have repaired, but I'd wager my tooth is a lot bigger (being goofy as I am). Also the reason I now wear lower face protection.

I didn't think it hurt, it was more the reaction "What the truck am I spitting out of my mouth?". Did leave a nerve exposed, which was very uncomfortable, but it wasn't the shot that 'hurt'.
              sigpic
              "I are God, lol."

Comment

Originally posted by S3V3R View Post
                I got shot on the tongue =(
                I shouted "hit" and walked out of cover... scared a guy who turned around with the barrel pointing at my face and shot...

He appologised straight after and was obviously on edge because of the game tension (cant blame him)... however, lost my sense of taste for a week!

Was also in agony so I couldnt talk, swallow or eat without pain... so I ended up being quiet all day =(
                shot in the tongue? ouch.

i got shot in the ear on a cold day from about 2 meters away.
                then a couple of months ago i got shot in the finger at pointbank when i lost my glove. turns out it fractured my finger.

Comment

Wish I could find the picture...

Back when RIFT allowed full auto in the main building, I went up into the back of the building after chucking an OShi in (note: I only wear ballistic glasses as eyepro. DOn't like full face). Didn't see the fella outside the opposite window (not killed by the grenade obviously) and as I stepped into the room I got a blast of 8 bbs to the face and neck. Blood everywhere. Hurt like absolute f*ck. Made girly noises. Dropped my rifle. Not fun.
                  Redcon Airsoft Team
                  TheJim : RC-69

Comment

I caught a blast from a 470fps bolt action right in the middle of my fore head from about 30ft away. I screamed, it waslike I'd been hit in the head with a brick.

Comment

I got hit in the forehead from 5m away with I g36c, it left I nice bump on my head for a few days!

Comment

Originally posted by RitchieTheBrit View Post

Last man standing in the NTAC fort, opposition were pushing up, last guy with me took a headshot. I pressed my back to the wall, flipped to semi and waited for them to enter. First guy in got tagged by me, but panic fired on full-auto, strafing my face from less than two meters away. Four shots from the eyebrow to hairline. Before I even had time to react, secong guy enters and lets a burst off, three rounds hitting my lip and nose. Ouch!

Sent on Tapatalk, apologies for spelling!
                        With that kind of bb shots, I don't think it's only 350FPS even at close range, it won't inflict that kind of injuries.

I know, 'coz I was playing 450+ FPS (open FPS) back home for cqb and the injuries are the same with what you had.

I hope airsofters with hi FPS are sensible using it.

Use semi when a tango is less than 10-20 meters away.

Comment

image.jpg

Day after, caught just above the glasses stem, full black eye and a hit in the ear lobe too.

Comment

My first game at Anzio, the 'Hitman' guy (Sure some of you know him) got me point blank in the face with his Gas Blowback P99's, (Yes, that's plural).

During the same match, as the marshal began to count down towards the end, an enemy decided to go in for one last kill. We just saw him pop up at a window, and before any of us could do anything, he let off his bayonet grenade launcher, about two meters away, straight into the back of one of my team mates.
                            Ironically, I was singing 'Let the bodies hit the floor!' at the time, and boy did they hit the floor!
                            That there boy ge'me the eye, lemme giv'im me scope...

Comment

Originally posted by centaur View Post
                              With that kind of bb shots, I don't think it's only 350FPS even at close range, it won't inflict that kind of injuries.

I know, 'coz I was playing 450+ FPS (open FPS) back home for cqb and the injuries are the same with what you had.

I hope airsofters with hi FPS are sensible using it.

Use semi when a tango is less than 10-20 meters away.
                              They were rental guns on a private day, so I HOPE they were 350 lol!

Comment

Gis a kiss!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X