Your most painful hits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your most painful hits!

Well at Xsite once we were attacking the police station and a certain Moderator on this forum decided to plug me with his M99, running that day at holy mother of feck!! FPS (official terminology that). Hit me in the wrist right on the tendons so hard I dropped the gun I was holding in that hand.

Stung quite a bit thereafter, but funny as :p
    My Feedback

Originally posted by Tiercel
    I mean, how dare I have fun? Im ruining thier immersion

Comment

Ah yes remember that. Saw you in my scope and just thought "yush!".

Running at 495fps

Comment

Got one today at GZW,
        I got hit on the glasses, which i thought was fair enough, just got out of the burrough to head off to the dead zone, and then some kid out of no where stands up and sprays me right in the face! nose, mouth, neck. Yep he got me good.
        Just looked in the mirror, and i've got quite a looker on the end of my nose

Frost.

Comment

i took 2 shots to the cheeks at urban assault once, one shot on either cheek.. ended up spending a good 1.5 weeks looking like

Did we trade? Leave iTrader Feedback Here!

Old Feedback Thread (Reference)

Comment

Barrett .50 Cal in the knuckle at about 31Ft That hurt xD

Comment

Two spring to mind

First from a team mate holding a door , i ran in and got a bb on the side of my head 6 inches away , blood everywhere and bb in my skin

The worst was 3 years ago , rainy day and my glasses slipped a little ,as i went prown a bb came in above my glasses and hit me in the eye ,to this day i still have a elongated pulip on my right eye (cat like to look at ) 5 weeks with a patch on and countless trips to the eye hospital at Oldham lancs , i had internal bleeding at the back of my retena , i almost quit the sport ,
              When i did play again some 5 months later first game my glasses got rattled from 30 feet way with a 370 fps aeg , a very scary momment

Comment

My most painful hit was from a trigger happy newbie. I had managed to sneak into a crater covered with mesh at my local site, airsoft billericay. I was in there picking off targets from a distance when they popped there heads over the sand bags. as i did so some newbie from my own team thought i was the enemy because i was so far into their territory that he started spraying bullets at me from an SA80 LSW or whatever they are called. He couldnt here me swearing and shouting that i was on his team. All the rounds where hitting my bear forehead at less than 20ft distance. it stung like hell.

Comment

Originally posted by westywesty84 View Post
                  He managed to shoot where the bit segregating my nostrils is(the bit Daniella Westbrook doesnt have!).
                  i believe its called the Septum "ouch"

anyway i had just bought my first aeg and i had the barrel of my MP5 resting or placed against my thigh,there was no mag in the gun,i was checking something and pulled the trigger,but there was a bb still in hop....i was dancing around for a couple of minutes afterwards
                  Last edited by sparrowhawk; 15 February, 2010, 03:59.
                  VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                  trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

I got one in the neck and one on the face,bloody painful )
                    I will shoot you all.

Comment

I had two BB's spoon half way up my left nostril yesterday, they were shot from about 30 feet I suppose, bloody hurt!

At Bristol courthouse I had the bottom corner of my front tooth shot off (which was VERY unlucky, as I was wearing a full face mask and it was shot up at an angle at me from a cell and went under my mask).
                      Weapons of Choice:
                      G&G SOC-16
                      Socom Gear NOVAK neXt 1911
                      JG - AK47 tactical
                      VFC Scar - L
                      Custom Benelli M3 Super 90

Comment

Got one yesterday in cqb. I jumped out from behind a partition in a shop, that bit was quite funny as they both had no idea I was there, I was giving them the chance to surrender when one nearly falls over back wards and they both drill me from 2 feet. One in the middle of my left cheek. Lucky it wasn't in the mouth and I had balaclava on, still cut the skin. Perfect white 6mm circle with red surround after someone told me I was cut....

They didn't surrender just wandered off not so much as a sorry... Just swinging the two tones without a care in the world....
                        Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Defending a fort, covering the back door whilst taking cover next to the main entrance. The guy opposite me tells me there are enemies coming in the front entrance (which made me think "Why the hell aren't you shooting them then?"), then just seconds after he said this I got several rounds at a maximum range of 5 metres in the arm. That hurt!

Then, another day on a different site, it was a game of tag, my mate 'apparently' aimed for my torso and get me in the neck, but then he subsequently got shot by someone else in the gentleman's area. Needless to say, I laughed!

Comment

took one in the lip from a fair distance - about 15m or so.

bloody hurt though - felt like i had a balloon on my mouth for the rest of the day.

funny thing was i spat out the bb - im just glad it wasn't a tooth! lol.

mac
                            Originally posted by Coz
                            Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
                            http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

Moscart balls OUCH
                              Originally posted by Jez@Devoted
                              Dude, more to life than ranking up in a forum!
                              sigpic

Comment

Most surprising: sniper shot up the nose after being told it was all clear...
                                Most painfull: full auto'd up the inner thigh on a cold day at close range. Quite glad I've not yet been hit in the bollocks (yet).

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X