Your most painful hits!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your most painful hits!

When i was much much younger my parents bought me my first airsoft gun for my birthday which happened to be a gas (non blowback) desert eagle, anyways i was pretty young (about 11 i think) and didnt have a holster or anything so i tucked it down the front of my trousers like any cool inspiring movie star does and proceeded to climb a tree to ambush my older cousin with his m16 but upon climbing said tree i managed to lean onto the hammer thus ejecting the entire gas reservoir and possibly the whole magazine down the front of my trousers.....lets just say they were like very sore tennis balls for the next few days.

There is a lesson to be learnt here, movie stars are not as cool as once thought :D
    Roses are red,
    Violets are blue,
    In soviet russia,
    Poem reads you!

Comment

was at grange farm last month at the dreaded coppice doin the normal defend it till your all dead game, i have my back to the drive where you enter GF, im only wearing a tshirt and ubacs shirt and i suddenly getshot in the back from a full 3 sec bust (GF have a 3 sec burst rule) but it was a hell of alot of bbs from an unknown gun and direction wasent a happy bunny

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

Bell end, 3 foot away, Desert Eagle, Tears.
        Custom M4
        TM 1911

Comment

1 word

Ouch!

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

Originally posted by Hypnose View Post
            Was this at the last weekender in the Labyrinth by any chance? By a crazy Deagle wielding maniac in a Ghillie suit?
            Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

a whole M4 midcap fired with the muzzle against my skin,, hitting my hand and left side of my stomach,, while in the lounge of a certain person who should have known better,, removed about a 4 inch patch of skin on my flank and turned my palm black with a huge blood blister.....

other painful hit,, a lowe front tooth snapped off at harlow about four years ago,, annoying because i was trying to fix my old star minimi,, which had just taken a dump on me,, It hurt too much to laugh i off and I not enough to make me cry,....

Comment

Originally posted by waltzinblack View Post
                Was this at the last weekender in the Labyrinth by any chance? By a crazy Deagle wielding maniac in a Ghillie suit?
                Nope lol im usualy seen in a ghillie with a oversized gun anyway :D
                Custom M4
                TM 1911

Comment

As we where gettin overrun I pegged it back, got hit right on the bum 3 times lol!! caned 4 20 mins

Comment

Drilled on full auto from two foot in the face three weeks ago. Jumped round a corner and jabbed two guys with the muzzle of my AK so I didn't have to open up that close. They jumped that much they nearly fell over backwards then drilled me on full auto. Cut my face through a balaclava. Nice...

Editing this as I feel quite lucky compared to the two guys a few posts previously...OUCH...lol...
                    Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

• Re: Your most painful hits!

this is what my tm m3 shotty does to people it doesn't like. my friend told me this hurt a fair bit.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Originally posted by Hypnose View Post
                        Know the feeling mate, and I sympathise. It bl**dy wrecks.

Comment

It was my first ever game not that long ago, was inbetween 2 windows and some guy lent in and unloaded a shotgun into my forehead from about 4inches away, less than pleasent lol

Comment

I was at urban quite a while ago now, and some guy managed to get a amazing shot throw a window and straight below my eye/cheek/nose area right in the crevice like, made me wince I tell you.

Comment

funny story, was at GZ was with a large team who had just been ambushed up near the huts, I had actuary gotten taken out, so I raised my hand and gun and shouted hit bravo and began walking to the dead zone, now for reasons unknown to me a delta mistook me for being live, from about 5 feet away he crept out of a bush behind me, and unloaded a good 7-9 bbs at full auto into the back of my leg, what the hell he was using I have no idea but I had to limp all the way back to the dead zone.
                              The Deadliest Of All Fruits

Why can't everything be rocket propelled?

Comment

At Tech Brigade for my first ever skirmish...cold february morning ducked behind a tree...

few seconds later got hit by a 500fps sniper rifle right on the fleshy part of my earlobe...stung like b**tard for the rest of the day and went nicely purple/green/ yellow over the next couple weeks

lesson from the start..dont sit still!!
                                Originally posted by rockinrobin
                                52 asterisks! Is that a forum record for one post?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MP5 maniac My name is will , and i was born Find out more about MP5 maniac
                                Working...
                                X