Too close.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Too close.........

i can attest to the quality of the oakley m frame glasses though as i own a pair and have taken enough shots on the glasses to safely say they they are totally unbreakable

the frames are ballistic rated just like the lenses so even if shot on the joints or sides the glasses will not fall off or break

they also have super clear optics and are very comfortable

i left mine at the bottom of my kit bag once with a rifle on top and all my mags and plate carrier - the bag got literally thrown onto the ground quite a few times only for me to later realise my glasses were right at the bottom of the bag - not a scratch

just my 2 pence
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

I did have a pair a while back - But stupidly sold them and got a pair of ESS ICE.
      I now really wish I had of kept them.

Comment

foolish fool

you sold some amazing glasses to get some less good ones

im sure the information is useful to anyone else worried about glasses i really do recommend the oakley above many other goggles - the high price tag is definatly justifiable - i mean your eyes deserve the best protection you can get
        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Possibly a dodgey lense. When I bought my ESS ice 2.4 about a year ago for spectating, the clear and the black lenses fitted and held in fine, but when i tried to us the Hi-def yellow lense the whole thing would just fall apart.
          "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Yeh
            M-frames all the way
            And you can customise the colours on theyre webby
            No camo tho that'd be sick
            To the man who would be king, I will say only one thing

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bert Find out more about Bert