Funniest shot ever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Funniest shot ever.

at ucz trago when it was still doing airsoft a mate of mine was spoting for me wile i was sniping, he saw somone and told me, i couldent see him so he points with his bio hazerd degul and fires of a few rounds next thing i see down my scope that he HIT HIM AND STOLE MY KILL he is so dam lucky
    iron within iron without

Comment

Best one ever for me was at Cerberus's Earth Centre. We had to ambush a Landrover setting off an IED which was a mk5 and smoke wired to the bumper. Me and a mate are hidden just off the track in a row of trees. The Landy stops right in front of us. 6 enemy jump out and we hose them with a full hi cap each. Before their feet even touched the floor they were hit. Best ambush ever! And the best thing was it was all recorded on a camera mounted above the door!

Comment

I was in a trench i looked out of the trench and there was nothing so i looked over further only to see a bb come out from a bush and hitting me in the bridge of the nose. I went down shouting 'HIT' the guy behind me started to laugh saying "ha ha Chris got shot in the nose" I looked up at him and he then was shot in ear by the same sniper I found it hilarious.

Comment

i was at ****** ***** on the 28th and i was using my Dragunov, someone about 70m away was looking at me, i took a shot and missed, he then waved at me so i shot again, the wind picked up and the bb drifted into his hand that was waving at me.. he then looked at his hand and put his head down and walked away with his hand in the air still haha, he then shook my hand later on and said "wow" lol

- Ben
          Originally posted by jonnyhal
          For Sale: very nice heavy springer
          Originally posted by soulflame2
          when it says 'springer' does that mean its a spring powered gun? not a semi auto

Comment

Dressed up in full ghille, going to hold my hand up and say my tags were barely visable, I walk into a nice little spot. Thinking I'm all alone I s*** myself when a member of the other team says "Slow day today, huh?"

Not believing my luck I spend a few minutes with idle chitchat before I notice his DEagle. Asked to have a go with it, walked about 10m away and shot him. Sincere apologies from me etc as he walks away laughing his ass off at how stupid he was :P No hard feelings if your reading this :p
            Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 30 December, 2010, 21:06.

Comment

I curved a shot round a tree and hit a guy in the butt. i think he thought he was in cover, but his arse wasnt.
              Oderint Dem Metuant

Comment

hahaha good one, a wanted scene there :P
                'If you do something you love; you'll never work in your life.'

Fresh mags, and body bags

sigpic

Comment

at the weekender i was useing a chrome 6mm acm m500. *5 shots*
                  i was aiming at one guy fired hit him and hit some one to my right and slightly below me as well.
                  i tryed so hard not to laugh.

last game at gz i was snipeing with the g3
                  guy in a face mask pops up 2 shots 1 hit head shot, as soon as i saw it hit just shouted head shot :D

Comment

Shot hellbound in the nuts in the pitch black with my last 2 rounds yesterday.

Wet myself when i found out...lol

Comment

The time it was pretty damn dark and Tisane turned his torch on and gave his position away and i nailed him and it wasnt my nut is was my dingle...
                      Originally posted by iNK
                      Tokyo Marui? Can't say I have ever heard of them. Sounds like some sort of Ramen soup. Are you sure you are not reading off the back of a take-away flyer?

Comment

Last game I went to at Urban Assault, they trialled a new game where everyone goes in one building, one team ground floor, one team 1st floor, the objective to switch places.

I started off upstairs, and decided to just use a pistol, after waiting around upstairs for a while, with nothing happening I venture out the door onto the balcony next to the outside metal stairs, I lean over the rail just to see an enemy player sneaking out, I fired and hit him right on top of the head making him jump and the three marshals and a few dead players piss themselves laughing at us, apparently we walked out at the same speed and time, luckily I won.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Adam View Post
                          hahaha good one, a wanted scene there :P
                          well, it wasnt as awesome, no defying-the-laws-of-physics bullet curving shit. just a hop that needed adjusting. still, it was funny.
                          Originally posted by hydra25 View Post
                          ... I fired and hit him right on top of the head making him jump...
                          just... ow. talking about pain, with regards to nut shots, damn. just damn.
                          Oderint Dem Metuant

Comment

During Treadstone's 'newbie' day at Xsite last tuesday, I was attacking the police station armed with my M82. I was about 70m away and could see Aeviv (who was defending) sticking his head out taunting me and then ducking back in before the shot landed.

Needless to say, after three or four taunts, he stuck his head out too far, and got one right on the cheek. I would have rather it had hit him on the body but still a very, very satisfying shot.

Comment

it wasn't a funny moment for me but im guessing it was for the person who did it

last sunday sitting in a foxhole thought best have a little bite to eat this game has already been going for about an hour and i did my usual of pull out a packet of cookies offered them about then when i took one out for myself someone mean f**ker shot it out of my hand :'( all i saw was my cookie basically blow up!

Comment

Did it count as a hit?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Leon622 Find out more about Leon622
                                Working...
                                X