Funniest shot ever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Funniest shot ever.

That was class that day. Tiny trying to decide if I was a bush or actually a sniper, even to using an ACOG to try and get recognition, right about the time I put one in his chest. :D
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

funniest kill i ever had,the game started but 2 lads (never seen them before) stayed at the hut with a brew.
      on the feild i found a nice hidy hole behind a tree,10-15 minutes into the game,the 2 lads walked past me and my whole team,i thought at first they were doing pictures or video,they walked right up to me and past to a little hill about 30ft away.
      by this time i was starting to realise they had their guns and were acting strange.so i shifted my position by about 10ft,they then popped up from behind the hill shooting at my last position,i got them both.
      best part was,they whinged about it,so i pointed out that what they did could be construed as "cheating",apparently their allowed to do it at their regular site.
      just couldnt understand why they whinged so much
      sigpic
      Originally Posted by Boo-Sabum Ben
      Last helmet I tried was a perfect circle, and pressed hard against the front and back, but could happily fit all my fingers up the sides...

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
        That was class that day. Tiny trying to decide if I was a bush or actually a sniper, even to using an ACOG to try and get recognition, right about the time I put one in his chest. :D
        yeh i remember that haha that wa just after i got shot
        wot about the time you shot my cuppa tea or was that paul just after a game started
        Team DC........................it's all about shock and awe

Comment

More strange than funny this one, never had it or seen it before. Ive seen optics smashed, lenses knocked out of glasses, goggles cracked, torch lenses smashed, but this is beyond.
          Mega frowny face right now.

And Felix, it was me that shot a hole through your cup of tea. :D
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Does anyone else turn there rifle sideways on full hop and use it to shoot round trees? Or is it just me

Comment

Originally posted by beverage View Post
              Does anyone else turn there rifle sideways on full hop and use it to shoot round trees? Or is it just me
              Meh, angelina jolie is far more attractive! :D

Comment

One of my first ever games in Wales I was taken out by some crafty bugger dug in to the undergrowth. Sneaking around again that way after a time I heard a rustling & couldn't believe my luck when I thought he'd waited & then attempted to move away from his position. I crouched down, took aim at where the rustling was coming from, saw the telltale flash of orange & took the shot - it was a good shot.
                It was my mate Eddy who had the same idea & sneaked around to try to flank him, the flash of orange (which I still swear I saw!) was nowhere to be seen & needless to say being shot in the arse by his own team is something he still won't let me forget.
                Wanted: Action Army hop chamber and any other VSR upgrades.

Comment

Haha in regards to the bullet curving i've done that before, had my ICS M4 Overhopped , managed to curve a bullet at the end of my range under a fallen tree to hit a sniper right on the head. lots of lols were had!
                  sigpic

Comment

have to note, curve upwards haha
                    sigpic

Comment

curved a few guys every now and again but you lose your distance

Comment

Lying down underneith a fallen tree watching a gully where the enemy were advancing. Managed to get 3 and they retreated, I hear a russle behind me spin onto my back and there's is a single guy trying to scope me out (but facing the otherway) about 30m away. Single shot plink off his helmet. He turns and sees me on my back aiming down between my legs and just starts laughing. He told me later that I looked like I was holding my groin and that's what had shot him.

Comment

managed to hit a guy in a trench. my masada had a torn hop bucking and always curved the bb up
                          well, i was shooting at a guy in a trench, the bb went vertical, and gravity done its job, the bb fell back down onto him

pmsl when that happened, a win kill from a fail gun

Comment

There was this one lad hiding behind a very wide tree so this guy on my team quickly took the slide of his pistol turned the hop fully up, reassembled his pistol, and proceeded to hold the gun sideways and get the kill as the bb swung behind the tree

Comment

I shot a person holding a vtg which made him jump and pulled out the pin, he didn't notice that he had pulled it out and it went off in his hand. He wasn't hurt but I'm pretty sure he shat him self!

Comment

after waiting in a swamp for a few minutes, hiding behind some bushes one of the other team showed up and started shooting at my team, after a muffled pop from my gemtech oasis he yelled hit, so I moved round so I was behind another bit of cover with my team behind me and 2 more of the other team coming to medic my first victim.
                                so I hid behind a 4inch thick branch and some stringy bushes, and after listening to these 2 planning their attack i shot one of them as he went to secure their fallen buddy, then the other one decided to take cover behind his mates, i looked him right in the eye and he didn't see me, i could only see his face and neck through the gap between the 2 dead players, being a gentleman i aimed carefully and pop, ouch, hit, turns out my sights where a little off at that range and i had hit him in the upper lip.

sadly i didn't get the 4th guy

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Leon622 Find out more about Leon622
                                Working...
                                X